• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Equalia - A Fun server with custom map and nice features

Status
Not open for further replies.
Northnorial joined as second scripter, so now the team is full. The beta might be online next week :):):)

The project changed name too Kyoria, because equalia.com was taken :ninja:

I've got this vocations in my server. I hope they help you.

Wizard > Wise Mage > Arcane Master
Summoner > Nature Guardian > Spiritual Sage
Bowman > Sharpshooter > Noble Archer
Soldier > Legionary Warrior > Imperial Warlord

^_^

I've got this vocations in my server. I hope they help you.

Wizard > Wise Mage > Arcane Master
Summoner > Nature Guardian > Spiritual Sage
Bowman > Sharpshooter > Noble Archer
Soldier > Legionary Warrior > Imperial Warlord

^_^

Looks cool. I'll might edit them so they fit me. Thanks

If needed i could become in-game Gamemaster, Webmaster r Mapper

Btw, Jag är svensk

If you need a mapper i have done plenty of mapping and just send me a private message and i can give you my msn, and either screen shot or send some of my maps that i have created. i specialize in PVP-maps but i love rpg servers too, im good with idea's of mapping and other such things. im just good at mapping nothing else. lol.

If you need a mapper i have done plenty of mapping and just send me a private message and i can give you my msn, and either screen shot or send some of my maps that i have created. i specialize in PVP-maps but i love rpg servers too, im good with idea's of mapping and other such things. im just good at mapping nothing else. lol.

Well, it's eaither you or another guy. Post some pictures (or PM me) and we might work something out

I cant wait so long! I want to play on the server :) I will become highest level ofc!

name Robin
age 16
i now how to mappe and script
have good experiones

Why do you not add me as the fourth mapper im mapping4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back