• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Equipping Light Source = Full, wrong light bug

Jaki Maoh

Reaction score
Hello guys!!!!
Sorry for bringing you one new problem to try and fix:

Me and my brother, mappers at heart, finally finished our long awaited dream map and are trying (our best) to put the server online, but are facing some issues.

One of them - that i can't seem to find any answer to it - is this "bug" that happens when any player, be it player, GM or ADM, equips an item that emits it own light (torches, lightwands, hailstorm rod, etc) and all the screen turns one completely different, and wrong, color.

See Images to understand:
1.PNG 2,5.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG

I don't have any knowledge on scripting, i just copy and paste, but i don't seem to find anyone with this issue.

Could anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance,
kind regards.

Jaki

remove Your eq and try the torch only :D
(Edit Maybe ur amulet gives you full light or your shield)

Its on your tibia.spr. You have to edit it in objectbuilder. Search these items and in options turn off light or something similar.

remove Your eq and try the torch only :D
(Edit Maybe ur amulet gives you full light or your shield)
I've tried it with many characters, and different items equipped and unequipped. It is not affected by those, in my opinion
Thanks For the Answer!

Its on your tibia.spr. You have to edit it in objectbuilder. Search these items and in options turn off light or something similar.
I've tried editing one of the items on objectbuilder (mining helmet) and removing the light of it, but it still does not solves this issue. perhaps it is something to do with a script that changes all light emitting items that can be equipped to be of that color???
Thanks for the answer

I've tried it with many characters, and different items equipped and unequipped. It is not affected by those, in my opinion
Thanks For the Answer!

I've tried editing one of the items on objectbuilder (mining helmet) and removing the light of it, but it still does not solves this issue. perhaps it is something to do with a script that changes all light emitting items that can be equipped to be of that color???
Thanks for the answer

oh I forgot to add that you have to edit your items.otb too in itemeditor. Just open up ->tools->reload attributes and save

I'm currently facing the same issue on TFS 1.3 in all characters, i am not entirely sure where to troubleshoot. I using the normal 10.98 client and TFS items.otb from the repo.

Thanks for the answers, guys. in my case, since i was just starting it, i saved the files that i modified in a backup and just started the serve from the start. It worked so far, and no sign of any bugs too!
Thanks to all

Back