• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ere'nath's Official showoff Thread!

MEN, YOU SPELL ERE'NATH WRONG!

is not Ere'Nath, is Ere'nath... Wtf?????????

It is indeed funny how ignorant some people may be (not talking to you directly, but to people in general). All of you who says that the map sucks in one way or another, P L E A S E let us know how to improve instead of just flaming the topic with your useless crap.

Please do also enlighten me how saying that something is good is asslicking. There's a large difference between asslicking and commenting something in a positive way. I'm so sick of people who has a negative attitude, either get over it or try to solve your issues instead of letting it out on others.

What, if I may ask, is it that you so highly dislike?

Sure, when i commented it was only the first picture and it doesn't look enough good if you compare it with his other work. That's my reason disliking his first picture.

Alright, thank you very much for your honest reply! : )

The last 2 pictures just looks awesome :D Drop a message in msn when you are going to have it up if you accept me as tester ;D

Back