• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ere'nath's Official showoff Thread!

Updated! Please read the little Story :)

The whole concept of underground vegetation has always turned me off, but reclusive druids need their oxygen so... (before I get flamed that wasn't supposed to be funny)

What might look better:
- taking off that grass-on-rock piece(s) on your thatched wagon-covering.(shot 2)
- not overusing the pillar-like rock (shot 3)
- using rocky or stone ground-types sometimes skirting mountainside/grass transitions.(shot 4)
- trying a mix of hangable vegetation on the walls of your warlock castle entrance or at least hiding somehow the flat horizontal line at the top of each of those new pieces.(shot 6)
- removing the "sparkles" from all pieces void of strong reflective properties(pillars/swamp)(shot 6)

To make? >.<

I just Print Screen, lol ^^

But you have so good quality, when I tried do it with print screen then after saving they are getting fucked up.

Ingame

Options - Graphic - Advanced - Don't stretch/shrink screen

Very cool my friend, I really hope you'll continue with this project and don't leave it die!

Nicely done, but if you're detailing that much, then you got a long ass way to go, but thats fine, it took atleast 2 years to finish Radonia and TLL.

Thank you all for the positive comments, we will make sure to keep you updated! :- )

Back