• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[ERETH] Real project - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't predict the future, but I can make an educated guess.

With all the hard work you guys should do a custom, not rl map... just my opinion tho.

The momment you raged,, I lost my respect. Can't you just reply saying you like rl map and many other do too, and you editting it so it looks more unique... with all the work you've been doing I understand you're stressed or whatever but, in my opinion, raging is not the answer.

What's the point of making a discussion thread if I can't discuss about it because you're kicking me out?

The momment you raged,, I lost my respect. Can't you just reply saying you like rl map and many other do too, and you editting it so it looks more unique... with all the work you've been doing I understand you're stressed or whatever but, in my opinion, raging is not the answer.

bcz some people annoy me.

What's the point of making a discussion thread if I can't discuss about it because you're kicking me out?

I'm try kicking you out, because his opinion is nothing.

Why doesn't my opinion mean anything? If mine doesn't then nobody's does. This is a public board, there's no exceptions, by saying my opinion is worthless, than everyone else's is. And if not, why mine isn't??

Why doesn't my opinion mean anything? If mine doesn't then nobody's does. This is a public board, there's no exceptions, by saying my opinion is worthless, than everyone else's is. And if not, why mine isn't??

Because you're custom server lover, and everything that custom server lover say is shit (FOR ME). Now GTFO, I don't want off-topic on my thread. If you want discuss pm me ;)

And you haven't seen the deleted posts. ;_;

This.

@Vankk:
Just to remind you something, this is the discussion board. Everyone is free to discuss about what you post here, this includes: opinions, recommendations and whatsoever, as you previously stated in this thread... Here, let me remind you:
I would like the opinion of all, ideas and opinions are very welcome :).
But then you contradict yourself with posts like this one (it is deleted btw):
ur opinion is nothing.
So, please try being a little more polite. There's always people with different points of view, just because you don't think like them it doesn't mean that their opinion = trash. You gotta learn to handle your emotions otherwise stop creating those threads. Pick one.

Yes, this is a warning.

Last edited:
How am I going offtopic? I'm discussing about this server predicting that it will have less than 35 players online, and I'm not a custom ot lover, however most rl tibia projects fail, which is why I'm saying it.

@UP: Thank you for the truth.

f*ck this thread, this shit is just giving me more headache.

Close this shit.

Last edited:
Opened upon request.-

I don't see why everyone is arguing. Lol If it fails, it fails. If CIPsoft released their game 100% there would be 100s of ots that people would love to play because it would be 100% bugfree (upon release) let people try and make a server that is just that 100% bug free, clean mapped and 100% functional. I just hope that when it's made the creators will release it so there aren't so many download and run crappy real maps out there. Please if you complete this project release it when you're done so that others may add on to it too.

/\ actually no.. "Hey guys I worked my ass off for the past 5 months or more making this wonderful 100% flawless ot, here you go, download it and spend 10 minutes of ur life to set it up then enjoy having the best ot ever!"

But at the same time, that's what TFS is doing anyways. They're releasing one of the only distros, it's up to us to make the OT community further. I just feel that if someone could copy CIPsoft to the T and release it, then it could further the community because then people might actually want to work to make their server better. Everyones using the same maps anyways, why not make it an actual good OT? I'm tired of seeing real map shitty servers.

What do you think about this stages:

1-35: 50x
36-49: 29x
50-75: 17x
76-100: 9x
101-109: 5x
110-XXX: 2x

If you like, put "Like" or comment ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back