• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[ERETH] Real project - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@up, I agree. The 4x is gonna be so boring but it's what needs to be done. Good rates.

4x is too high look at Tauria.net, Hexana.net, Ambera.net they have 3x and look on highscores. 600 lvl ? Thats so funny...

live project !!! i want to play on this ot

soon will be online. ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... I hope.

#topic;
Thinking open in november.

exp x 3 :D i wait for this ot :D where you will host america or europe?

Personally, I think that he should do like EliteOTs did and have one solid rate and a party bonus for encouragement to hunt with a team. There was no EXP share, just an extra bonus for every party member that was in view of the monster dying, but there should be tweaks to the system. Like if the server is 5x the whole way, give 25% of the monsters original exp to anyone in the party that does 5-7% of the damage. That way you can't just bring a level 20~ with a large team of 50-70~ to hydras and power level the 20. There are a lot of things that could be done with a solid exp rate server. They just need to be done correctly.

I'm thinking put outfit quests, in an NPC, and in updates add like tibia real.

PS: Norseman e Wayfarer need the OUTFIT! - IS ONLY ADDONS

# List:
Druid Outfits Quest
Mage Outfits Quest
Nobleman Outfits Quest
Oriental Outfits Quest
Summoner Outfits Quest
Warrior Outfits Quest
Norseman Outfits Quest
Wayfarer Outfits Quest

What do you think?

You say that you just need Norseman and Wayfarer addons and all the addons are done? Or you need that full list?

Hope you are going to start it really soon, like today maybe ;)? There are no interesting ots out atm.

Ereth is out of development for a while. Will soon be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back