• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Eroxity - 100% raw

Eroxity

Reaction score
Hello ev'ryone,
always JUST 100% RAW, never autoborder or autorandom...

lavaa.png

comments pls :D

Last edited:
Really bad, but what would you expect, It's your one of your First maps.
Tips;

1. Stop using autoborder and acquaint yourself to RAW palette.
2. Use the right details <don't use Doodad either>
3. Don't zoom out for screenshots.

One thing I was happy with was you took off SHADE to take your screenshots. :)

You`ve got the basics which is good. But its all square shaped. Also some of the items/doodad your mixing together dont go.

@M4rr3co
well, if you go down in the sewers, there'll be some grass, too^^

I know it's fun discovery RME for the first time and not being able to abuse it's auto magic function but... read some tutorials and try mapping with raw.

Mm not bad,very wide the way I think .. and some details are lacking and would be cool

well, actually the way is much longer and I wanted to do sth like a place... here's the way in map editor:
image-FA59_4CDEA1D8.jpg

*up*

ye, not very detailed, mostly just some border training... as always 100% raw, no autoborder/random

islandr.png

caves.png

oh buddie, I'll have to repeat it a thousand times, u don't have to say if u used or not auto border, if it doesn't looks well shaped, it doesn't matter, it will be shit

Back