• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error 10060 on my vps, how do I solve it?

Jpstafe

Reaction score
Hello otland community, I have a problem with the vps to open the ot, it correctly opened ports 7171,7172,80, when I scan them to see if they are open they tell me that it is open, I log into the account normally and it lets me select the character , but when I want to enter it gives me ERROR 10060, enter the windows firewall and deactivate everything, at the entry and exit of the firewall add 7171,7172..
Lua:
ip = "IPGLOBAL"(I cover it here, so they don't see it)
bindOnlyGlobalAddress = false
loginProtocolPort = 7171
gameProtocolPort = 7172
statusProtocolPort = 7171
maxPlayers = 100
motd = "Welcome to Venebra."
onePlayerOnlinePerAccount = true
allowClones = false
teleportSummons = false
serverName = "Venebra"
statusTimeout = 50000
replaceKickOnLogin = true
maxPacketsPerSecond = 1000
enableLiveCasting = true
liveCastPort = 7173
Cover the global IP so they don't see it, because I was planning to open mine
what am I doing wrong?
01.png
02.png
03.png
04.png
In Outbound firewall I also opened them, I can't upload more image if I didn't upload it...

Attachments

There are VPS servers that need to open the port from the control panel and not from the VPS
Go to the device control panel and check it
I opened the ports from the vps, if I don't open them from there, they won't open, where in the Control Panel do I go? the firewall part? Everything is now disabled and input and output ports have been added.
154.png

Control Panel, through which you can change the version of Windows, as shown in the picture
Check through this website whether the port is open or not
vpsssss.png

Control Panel, through which you can change the version of Windows, as shown in the picture
Check through this website whether the port is open or not
View attachment 81703
I think it's fine like this... when I scan the ports they appear open
Post automatically merged:

Problem is he done outbound it blocks itself away remove from outbound and it will be gucci
I have removed the outbound ones and it hasn't let me in either.

Attachments

mkae port 3389/80/22/ allow all not tcp only
there I put what was missing in
UDP, but everything remains the same... it keeps throwing error 10060, it does not have the tcp/udp flag option as in other configurations
in the signs that appear in RDP and SSH, IN RDP the error says:
RDP port 3389 is exposed to the Internet. This is only recommended for testing. In production environments, it is recommended to use a virtual private network (VPN) or private connection.
in SSH:
SSH port 22 is exposed to the Internet. This is only recommended for testing. In production environments, it is recommended to use a virtual private network (VPN) or private connection.

I don't think this is the problem... the page works perfectly, I can create the accounts and everything.
fomañ.png

Attachments

Back