• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux Error in Database.

Nobrusz

Reaction score
Hello, OtLand. I have fully installed my OTserver but when i run, i get this error message:

Code:
[Error - DatabaseManager::updateDatabase - Version: -1] cannot open data/migrations/-1.lua: No such file or directory

What could i do to fix this problem?

Edit: I run my server on Ubuntu 12.04 64 bits.

Hello, OtLand. I have fully installed my OTserver but when i run, i get this error message:

Code:
[Error - DatabaseManager::updateDatabase - Version: -1] cannot open data/migrations/-1.lua: No such file or directory

What could i do to fix this problem?

Edit: I run my server on Ubuntu 12.04 64 bits.

Seems like you not have installed everything yet. I am not an expert at linux.
Check some tutorial and make sure you installed it all :)

I fixed the .lua problem, but later i got an error in all my DB. When i open the server, i get the following:
Code:
[Error - IOLoginData::preloadPlayer] Druid Sample has Group ID 1 which doesn't exist.
Im using TFS 1.0 and the right account group is 1 to normal and 5 to GM/GOD. The group ID is 1 to player, 2 to gm and 3 to god.

Back