• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Error - IOLoginData::loadPlayer] Testfail has Town ID 6 which doesn't exist

failkin

Solutions
Reaction score
For some reason every town i pick outside of ID 1 doesn't work and if I set it to one there are no npcs so I'm just trapped there since im assuming its some form of rook.

For some reason every town i pick outside of ID 1 doesn't work and if I set it to one there are no npcs so I'm just trapped there since im assuming its some form of rook.

ID needs correspond to an existing town on the map. Check RME what towns you have and/or add the ones missing.

ID needs correspond to an existing town on the map. Check RME what towns you have and/or add the ones missing.
For some reason I cant get RME to work at all it absolutely refuses to accept the sprite files and such. It doesnt show them in folder when I search for them even though they are there and if I select the folder anyways it crashes at 0% progress

For some reason I cant get RME to work at all it absolutely refuses to accept the sprite files and such. It doesnt show them in folder when I search for them even though they are there and if I select the folder anyways it crashes at 0% progress

Whats the map you wanna open?
What version etc?

its 10.98 the tfs 1.2 RME just doesn't recognize the .dat .spr files for some reason
Post automatically merged:

is what i get btw
Capture.JPG

Last edited:
well that makes me even more confused since i logged into with the 10.98 client and it says tsf 1.2 is 10.98 right? i do apologize btw I'm the definition of noob when it comes to computer stuff lol

well that makes me even more confused since i logged into with the 10.98 client and it says tsf 1.2 is 10.98 right? i do apologize btw I'm the definition of noob when it comes to computer stuff lol

tfs 1.2 could be 10.98, but doesnt mean the map has to be made with 10.98 sprites, sprites in 8+ can match 10.98 sprites and will load just fine on occations.

Back