• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error on Players trying to connect to my server.

vleosuarez

Reaction score
I have the Ports 7171 open
Firewall desactivated
i can log in 127.0.0.1 Ip
Players can log in to the Character list but when thy try to log in to the Account Manager, This Message appears :

Cannot connect to the game server.

Error: Connection Refused. (10061)

The game server is offline.

I never had problems with this i used to have lots of servers and never happened this until 8.40 update.

but i know my Ip addres and my friend thats trying to connect he only gets to the character list and whn he clicks Account manager it says

Cannot connect to the game server.

Error: Connection Refused. (10061)

The game server is offline.

Pitufo, read carefuly. He said his friends already saw the characters list.

Characters list means that the server is online, even if you don't have any character on that list, that's enough to know that it's running.

@vleosuarez:

Are you sure you didn't deleted Account Manager, or your internet connection is good?

Remember, that you as a hoster will never have LAG.

Even if you don't have internet connection, your IP: 127.0.0.1 works directly with your original connection.

Example:

My internet speed test shows 1000~kb/s, when I download a file like TFS, it's 69~kb/s, I hate that of course, but honestly, Mexico's internet connection SUCKS, but what can I do? Nothing.

And If I download a file from my localhost, like my database backup, it will be downloaded at 1000~kb/s.

That's a holy moment ^_^!

Whatever, the point is... check your internet connection, your account manager and your SQL connection.

Good Luck,
Archez

@Archez

Hmmm.. you ever had a server running but with firewall active or with the config.lua not configured with ur global ip?

When you dont have any of those things done they are able to enter the char list but not to the world.

The firewall automatically ask you to keep blocking the OT or unblock it.

At least on Windows, and it's the famous OS for gamers.

What are we? :p

GAMERS. :)

So I guess he uses Windows.

At least in my PC happens that ;<!

1. Check your ip again and note it.
2. insert the ip into the proper location in your config
3. if your using a host/redirect make sure to change it there too (blahblah.no-ip.info)
4. Try to put the server on the otservlist. (if the server is online you will be able to put it on the otservlist and if your server is not online then it will not let you.
5. if there is still problems then report forward, some routers require that you put your computers ip in a different place other than the port forwarding place however i cannot remember where it was because i got a new router recently, i believe it was DNS.

this happens when your login port and your game port are different. My guess is, you have your login port set to 7171, and your game port to 7172. try and open up port 7172 and see what happens.

Well
This happens for me
player can see cahracter list
but i cant connect into the game
its says
connect time out
and server online 1/100 player at otservlist
and btw
i can login acc manager but other ppl NAH

Back