• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Esencia Roleplaying Server

Casface

Esencia
Reaction score

hsrhv7.jpg

The Storyline

12:45am You have found the diary of Lieonado Estarich.

...The winds traveled at unbelievable speeds, over the mountains, through the valleys and through the crop fields. The smell of the fresh sea breeze, covering the land's leaving everything that came in contact with it alive and re-energized. The small Village of Li'estashir had been troubled for months with vast amounts of their crops mysteriously disappearing, villagers disappearing without even a goodbye letter, leaving no trail of where they went, or further to speak what had taken them. My research has lead me to a cave hidden at the very peak of the mountain, i dare not to adventure up there alone fearing that what ever has been plagueing our village may just be the legendary myth, the...

I proudly introduce to you: "The world of Esencia".

A little about what to expect on the server.

• A full custom map, produced by 5 highly talented mappers.
  • Unique Quests, Containing everything from meer essential tools, to breathtaking new clothing.
  • A real sense of roleplaying, this server isn't for the fainthearted.

Server Information.

• A beginning experience stage of 5 times the normal tibian rate, and slow decending.
  • Unique styles of loot, Ever wondered "How on earth did that dragon swallow a whole shield?" Well, in order to loot certain hard skinned creatures. You'll need special equipment to cut through those dragonite scales of his!
  • Custom Vocations, Leading down differant paths, studying differant styles of witchcraft.
  • The choice of staying true to your village and becomming one of the bravest and most courageous warriors throughout the lands, or being a sneaky and decieving traitor doing everything in your power to cause havok.

The team so far.

• W3ndt - Founder & Mapper.
  • Casface - Owner & Graphic Design + Storyline.
  • VenomXx - Leader Mapper.
  • Razov - Mapper.
  • Henke - Mapper.

What we need.

• 2 Scripters [0/2 Found]
  • 2 Idealists [0/2 Found]
  • 1 Graphic Artists [0/1 Found]

Please follow the Application Template below.

Application Template

Experience with Open-Tibia:
Area Applied for:
Example of your work:
Extra Comments:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sam, Yeah, i wanted to map for you guy's and help, but my application hasn't been replied too. So i organised my own team, along with W3ndt.

I guess who's ever servers out first, than.

Hi Sam, Yeah, i wanted to map for you guy's and help, but my application hasn't been replied too. So i organised my own team, along with W3ndt.

I guess who's ever servers out first, than.
I had waited cuz we were gonna merge with calasha, but we didn't so I have accepted it already. :)

if this ever dies, you are welcome to join and the other mappers aswell - perhaps if you'd like to finish faster you coul just join up with us if qualifications meet. Anywho, good luck anyway.

@wentd, don't say that, we take forever too. Already been over a year.

No problem, if you guys would be interested in joining tfr instead (we can use your current progress) perhaps discuss it with me and we can talk about it. :)

Well, i have experiencie of 3 years playing tibia, 2 in ot server.
Im data editor ; and im begginer mapper

I was gm on some ots map rl. And im serious, i hate the botters, and i can put order in one server.

I can install the website too.

I wanna donate to the server too, i like be part of a good server.

I dont help players with anything... only questions and guides.

I have a cyber and i can stay from 4 - 20 hrs per day, and sometimes i dont go to sleep.

I have 14 years old and im studyng for programmer; i know how to repair computers (hardware problems and software problems) and know i know astera top lvls, and they like the map rl server for play (master cheff, piye, pia akemi, eternal ichigo kurosaki, vart samar, diana the dark, jorge max, etc from divine supremacy)

And in my cyber many people comes and i can recommend the ot

msn: [email protected]

grettings

I Repeat, im a begginer mapper, no squared of course, u wanna see some maps?
I will upload soon.

As far as I've read, you need scripters huh!
What kind of scripts that supposed to be done by scripter, whats the most hard thing that you looking for? I might be the right guy huh!

Code:
Experience with Open-Tibia: 2 Years
Area Applied for: Scripter/Idealist
Example of your work: Can PM You if interested.
Extra Comments: <none>

Back