• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Eterna Mapping - Leo's Thread

Some Aldbeorn pictures:
OPGAvFb.png

kXGoYtw.png

SzPdKpJ.png

KlFiEsR.png

UjhOlP2.png

Making now:
RR1YLLS.png

must be a dense forest that divides the main kingdom of a city dominated by pirates and mercenaries and whose land routes are frequently ambushed​

Not sure if you like those kind of comments but here's my take (but if you like that kind, i can sure comment more in future ~ maybe even more constructive with examples on how I would make it look better)
don't take it wrong its still 8/10, but could be better :)

I think those are too predictive (too common)

fUYZX5S.png

They may be too close, or just the zoom making it looks meh.

The grass patch randomization in those places make it look too blend
rk1IgLe.png

same rocks?
LtAqW8h.png

+ a really cool thing that you can make in-game, is set duration on grass/water tiles so it expires and transforms into another type, over 15-20 minutes or longer its just something i played with on my ot;

Following some clues of the ambush, the guardian of the wall follows its hunt in search of the bandits that bring terror to the mercantile trails
7KijsNt.png

NzsDxKQ.png

not asked money to anyone, search for people willing to help with labor. Unfortunately the good or has its own project, or are freelancers. evil gain money to me sustain, I can not pay for services, Unfortunately

Current Minimap Progress:
0WCa2Uh.png

Working around Etiop

The small buildings in the middle of the void are public map pieces and / or donations i get from some mappers from various forums. are not yet officially integrated into the map.​

Back