Eterna Mapping - Leo's Thread

RokojoM

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Your commitment to this piece is admirable.
I told you to start small since you can always expand but you've proven that you are not to be underestimated. Keep it up!

Nigtwisj

Some person
Reaction score
Passing the carnival, I am back to the active. I hope to finish the city parallel to my return to the global tibia :)
Hail Recife Team! Hail Honbra!

edit: this is the surface of the mountain to the southeast of the city. in my view, is well under way to be completed in a few days.​
When you post the minimap i wouldn't mind seeing some buildings aswell.

Kaspar

Open-Minded Member
Reaction score
I'm actually shocked that this piece of work hasn't gotten more attention. I have never seen a city this big and well structured in Tibia since the beginning of time. Very good job.

Nekiro

7375727072697365643F203A29
Support Team
Reaction score
Very nice work right there, you should open server with this map.

OP
leonardo ramos

leonardo ramos

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
I'm actually shocked that this piece of work hasn't gotten more attention. I have never seen a city this big and well structured in Tibia since the beginning of time. Very good job.
Very nice work right there, you should open server with this map.
Thx bros. I'm currently having moderate time to mappear, but I'm always doing it when I can. I have already tried to seek help from other mappers to advance the project, but I did not succeed. I think the good mappers either have projects, or just map for money, I do not know.

macedoon

ups & downs
Premium User
Reaction score
Looking good man. I think you should go to your data files and open grounds and do this:

<brush name="grass" type="ground" server_lookid="4526" z-order="3500">
<item id="4526" chance="250"/>

the 4526 grass tile is normally set to 2500, but it's really empty, I feel like changing the chance to a smaller number will make the ground look fuller thus needing less details and it would make it look better as well imo.

gabriel28

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Beautiful map. Like because of that and because you're from Recife.