• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

~Eternal Kingdoms~

New Screen

eki_qhqrqn.png

Looks good I guess, although I hate the fact that people make their own sprites... why not make your own game then? OT = Open Tibia... and that's what the Tibian sprites are for, is it not? Please, erase edited or ownly made sprites, and start mapping for real.
For me, people who can't map anything good with the actual sprites, has to come up with new sprites to make it look good, and that's just sad.
Conclusion, I don't really like it that much, also alot of PL border messing around! :O
edit - PS: just noticed the corn field to the left... did you ever see such a messy one? Atleast have straight edges.. pfft.

Your underground maps seem very good so far! .. The swamp ss needs some plants or something in the swampy patches and maybe some details on the ground because it looks a little bare. Besides that I like the shape of the spawn and the creepy looking trees.

Keep up the good work. I look forward to exploring your creation =)

hellfull.jpg

(South part of map with wooden wall and torch is undone)

hellnew.jpg

(lava ground is not fully detalied. I just forget about some burning walls etc.)

Comment&(to)have a nice day!

I like your latest pics, what will you put in there?
And that bridge would burn over lava since it's made of wood :p

Back