• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Eternia.vapus.net

Novinha

eternia.vapus.net
Reaction score
Hello Xinn, i have checked otservlist.org at it says eternia.vapus.net are offline.. ? give me any explanion??

otservlist sucks? Even the not so good old version of my own (can be tested out at tech1.org:8080 :p) is better. Allow you to set update time yourself (from 20sec and up), and keep track of records. Support comments too.

otservlist sucks? Even the not so good old version of my own (can be tested out at tech1.org:8080 :p) is better. Allow you to set update time yourself (from 20sec and up), and keep track of records. Support comments too.

LETS USE STIANS! xD

I got the ability to mirror the update script on any server. Simply if one crash it just use another one. The site is really up for one purpose only, and thats redesigning, so it's a fix of the old and the new (for does who have seen the screenshots), it's also the old forum script etc, and i got working news per server on the new otlist version, along with the ability to choose the username for mapper, hoster etc, and define a group owner instead of induviduals. Probable gonna have a beta of it in January or so.

Well none can enter ots-list with out getting that damn pl site up :s

Had my FTP server up 3 years without any downtime at all. It's not hard to get good uptime.

2 weeks = 86400 * 14 = ((1209600 - 14) / 1209600) * 100 = 99.998842592592595
% uptime.

Back