• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Eternia.vapus.net

No real needs, can just make a copy of folder and start it there. It's all about how you do things. If you test it and everything first, like noone seem to do here, you don't end up with hours of downtime fixing bugs.

Last edited:
I said because of otservlist, sometimes they display my server as offline for hours... some of their mirrors fucks up

I've already spoken to Xinn about this issue. He said that often his mirrors IP is blocked by firewalls for checking server status.

So this is not caused by his mirrors but by your ISP.

... U use calculator?

Jupp, but just to get the accuracy, it's not hard math so most of you should be able to do it in your heads. Still, not even I care to create so accurate numbers in head calculations.

are you kidding me, otservlist is the buggiest shit ever, eternia.vapus.net have been offline for hours on otservlist. cmon fix that shit up

MHmh, stian your ots list is buggy to, i can't add my server.. lol. Everything has bugs, even real tibia...

Sure it got bugs. It's not really opened yet, more or less just testing it.

I had it for 2 weeks, my imba server restart my 102mb map-server in 13 seconds

102mb map? And it restarted the server in 13 seconds..
How many players were online when you turned it of?
That should take at least 5 seconds for 200+ players...
So that leaves you with 8 seconds left.
8 seconds.
That's almost not possible. I started my server with 4 gb ram on 90 seconds.. and the map wasn't even 90 mb..

So no, that's pretty much bullshit.

I started a 40MB map on a i7-975 @ 4.2ghz in 6sec or so. So I think it's possible. But unlikely.

102mb map? And it restarted the server in 13 seconds..
How many players were online when you turned it of?
That should take at least 5 seconds for 200+ players...
So that leaves you with 8 seconds left.
8 seconds.
That's almost not possible. I started my server with 4 gb ram on 90 seconds.. and the map wasn't even 90 mb..

So no, that's pretty much bullshit.

Please do not post if you don't know a shit what you are talking about, and btw I did not count the shutdown time, and it also depends on the database size (if you optimize tables), mine was just reseted.

Last edited:
What Helga says is true.

We haven't really had any problems from DDoS attacks or crashes.

And it is possible to restart a 102mb map in 12 seconds. If you know anything about computers / processors you would be able to see that it really is possible.

I'm not saying im any good with linux, but Helga is a god damn beast with it. So don't come here arguing without having anything behind you.

@exique, stop asslicking people.. It's getting really irritating in every single thread I find you in.

Cant Xinn fix my fuckin problem? we have lost amout of players just because of it

Back