• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ethania.net- corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logopeda Plock

Reaction score
Hello guys!

As in topic. This is the most corrupted server I'v ever seen. THIS SHIT FROM HOLLAND (GM JEFF) BANNED TIUSU, BECAUSE HE HEALED MONSTERS FOR VEZIV AND GOT BANNED FOR NO REASON. TODAY WE WERE FIGHTING IN EDRON AND I GOT BANNED FOR MAGICWALLING. AFTER THIS SHIT AVERION CHANGED PASSWORD FOR SIWEK'S EK SO THIS POLISH SCOUT MESSAGED TO GM AND THIS DOG GM HACKED AVERION'S EK AND GAVE ALL FOR VEZIV. AHH I FORGOT... BEFORE THE START VEZIV GOT 3K POINTS FOR FREE. HE SPENT ALL CASH FOR ADDONS AND THEN LOST ITEMS WITH RED SKULL AND GM GAVE HIM 2K POINTS AGAIN.

WE DIDNT DO IT FOR FUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SCREENS:

BAN FOR NO REASON:

1.SHUt your play!
2.SHUt your play!

POINTS FOR FREE AFTER DEATH WITH RED SKULL:
SHUt your play!

THE END OF CORRUPTED SHIT:
Gyazo - 8c987e0f16af60f9850fd238702b6dc0.jpg

AND SOON I WILL UPLOAD THE MOVIE, BECAUSE AVERION HAD A CAST WHEN GM TOOK HIS CHAR AND GAVE FOR VEZIV. JUST WAIT, SEE YA!

#edit

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no logic in what you are saying. Veziv got hacked during the battle and started mwalling us together with you. So It was obvious you all sat on ts during that time having fun with Veziv's character. In revenge Averion (who was the hacker) got his character hacked. It was all fair - blood for blood. Also ofcourse Veziv got the points from GM as he was the guild leader of a guild consisting of more than 50 ppl. He gave out items at the very beggining to some people. Before you start to cryout check the facts and realize your own faults, because for now this is pure propaganda.

It's fine gm will hack u blood for blood #braindead
Next time if u change team maybe change ur password too, ohh wait for what? gm will giv me 20x better character for free :)

There is no logic in what you are saying. Veziv got hacked during the battle and started mwalling us together with you. So It was obvious you all sat on ts during that time having fun with Veziv's character. In revenge Averion (who was the hacker) got his character hacked. It was all fair - blood for blood. Also ofcourse Veziv got the points from GM as he was the guild leader of a guild consisting of more than 50 ppl. He gave out items at the very beggining to some people. Before you start to cryout check the facts and realize your own faults, because for now this is pure propaganda.
The funniest thing is, that if random would get hack, gm will ignore him... But if veziv got hacked he answered in 1 minute, because gm is scared XDD REMEMBER "BAN TIUSU, HE'S HEALING MY MONSTERS, BAN KENENA, HE'S MWALLING AND HACK AVERION, I NEED HIGH LEVEL, MY EK IS SHIT.

SHUt your play!

SHUt your play!

Its not a deal of which character is better. It is the fact that it got hacked. Also, Veziv left team because you forced him to. It's not like he backstabbed you, if he did, the hack would be justified. He left because you all left him and made your own team without him, so he had noone to play with. I do not understand why would anyone hack anyone's character on an orsh ot anyways. And Averion's character was just the same shit as Veziv's character, botted knights worth nothing.

Hello Everyone i didnt remember pass to my old account so i need to make new one

About Situation

Ofc i got points at the start from gm and i spend points for addons? " as u can check i got only 1 addon [ warrior ] Rest points i give out for teamates like addon dolls/ firewalker boots Alot of ppl get points from me like ananaz zabijamy low and few more ppl so stop lying bcse when i got points its like " veziv send me addon doll " " veziv give me smth "

after i change team i need to change password? i know averion long time ago its shit 8.6 ot so i didnt change password / and today on in midle of fight averion hackd me and start to mwalling my teamates

after battle gm just check last ip who login in my char and its was averion and he told to gm he hacked me becouse he botting my char so ?

Blood For Blood

And right now u insulting me but most of u got alot of fun with me long :p dont understand how u can listen this low everyone knows in tibia he got "big ego"

IF U DONT BELIVE ME U CAN ASK MITCH HE WILL EXPLAIN U BETTER WHAT HAPPEND

First rule: if u change team change ur password i know for braindeads like u it's kinda hard. Who cares i will msg gm for new character #veziv

but why u insulting me low ? u arleady saying bullshits for my own ppl :p on ts so ?

I ALEADY TOLD U I KNOW HIM LONG TIME AGO SO ? hacking friends on 8.6 server? in 2017 year? ....

Zabijamy~ u mwalling us 1 h u left guild and comming with other one 155 ek so ? we told u leave we didnt destroy ur battle and u keep mwalling us u ruining server so mitch msged to gm and u get banned >

About tiusu we arleady speak before i invited him to ts if he will act normal he can play but he cant he trying to make ppl go play 7.4 = banned

ye but he magwalling u and he getting ip banned for fucking magwalling??

nice gm 10/10 best ot sign him to cipsoft pls

Its not a deal of which character is better. It is the fact that it got hacked. Also, Veziv left team because you forced him to. It's not like he backstabbed you, if he did, the hack would be justified. He left because you all left him and made your own team without him, so he had noone to play with. I do not understand why would anyone hack anyone's character on an orsh ot anyways. And Averion's character was just the same shit as Veziv's character, botted knights worth nothing.
You dont know situtation with Veziv so dont speak about it why we forced him to leave our team. Fact is that its not fair to do something like that. Everyone should be equal. Braindead Veziv dogs.

but why u insulting me low ? u arleady saying bullshits for my own ppl :p on ts so ?

I ALEADY TOLD U I KNOW HIM LONG TIME AGO SO ? hacking friends on 8.6 server? in 2017 year? ....
stop crying and msg gm for new character or points? like u do on every fk ots veziv: ,,i will leave from ot if u dont giv me cc,points"

Tiusu get banned cuz he was ruining veziv exp

Tiusu get banned cuz he was ruining veziv exp
Zabijamy get banned for mwaling
On some ot like hexera you will get banned if you hack someone so i will understand ban but gm hacked his char and gave it to veziv xd

Averion i left ur team ? Before raider camp battle our ppl counted me and i get hs so i go afk and ppl told now we will win smth " and zabijamy regathering 5 x and gettin boxed and we lost hard at raider camp and then zabi left ts and everyone spamming to me come make gather so i told them i wont bcse u killed me and then low start to propaganda i maknig new team come and he making everyone leave ts so ?

who left?

Zabijamy~ u mwalling us 1 h u left guild and comming with other one 155 ek so ? we told u leave we didnt destroy ur battle and u keep mwalling us u ruining server so mitch msged to gm and u get banned >

About tiusu we arleady speak before i invited him to ts if he will act normal he can play but he cant he trying to make ppl go play 7.4 = banned
I wont answer you again... I cant even understand what you mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back