• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ethania.net- corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes but u're lost 2 days ago battle against cinek 180:40 and u acting like a boss u should neck youself and give chance to make better life for Antosia

i never msg a gm " give me points or i leave ot "

im a oldschool player and i playing for fight nothing more but as we can see u only insulting nothing more so

ye true i lost battle i dont like to play no 8.6 but its nothing to do let cinek join 8.0 or maybe u will start averion and then we will see what u can do? if u will be able to make 100 lvl ?

But i told to ppl after second fight sorry i give out alot of frags anyone want to lead? and no1 speaking so i keep leading

Sometimes u wining sometimes u losing its tibia

and once again u destroy good ots for wars ;)

cya on thronx or u're scarred and u won't be zgnojony kurwo osrana

ye true i lost battle i dont like to play no 8.6 but its nothing to do let cinek join 8.0 or maybe u will start averion and then we will see what u can do? if u will be able to make 100 lvl ?

But i told to ppl after second fight sorry i give out alot of frags anyone want to lead? and no1 speaking so i keep leading

Sometimes u wining sometimes u losing its tibia

im not sitting 24/7 in front of pc like u im working 8h 5 days in week and im 23 so i won't exp manually on tibia in 2k17 im not retarded like u. Im playing tibia for wars not for exping 14h per day like u on ankrahmun hydras.
As i said u should neck urself and #maketibiagreatagain

Why you talking about your team when this topic is about corrupted GM. Who cares that Zabijamy or Tiusu mwalling you. Its part of a game that enemy do everything to fuck you up they shouldn't get banned for this and GM shouldn't changed another people passwords.

@Veziviak

HE DESTROYING BATTLE AVERION HE COME WITHOUT GUILD ON BOT EK AND DESTROYING BATTLE

Alve who are u and what situation ? tell me

aha but other ppl can hack friends? in middle of fight and telling to gm " i can hack him bcse i botting 30 lvls for him its my char " ye?

Alve?

averion to be honest who are u to say something? i think we are friends before but u started this shit hacking me and telling gm its ur char bcse u botting for me few times

Seriously, get your facts straight. Veziv DID NOT LEAVE your team. YOU LEFT HIM. and YOU LEFT HIS TEAMSPEAK. Your arguments are none, like fighting 5yr old. Also calling everyone BRAINDEAD only shows your level of intelligence. Your guilt, your consequences.

HE DESTROYING BATTLE AVERION HE COME WITHOUT GUILD ON BOT EK AND DESTROYING BATTLE
Thats true but its part of the game and it wasnt low lvl noobchar
Guys just stop insulting Veziv its not about him its about this corrupted GM

You dont know situtation with Veziv so dont speak about it why we forced him to leave our team. Fact is that its not fair to do something like that. Everyone should be equal. Braindead Veziv dogs.
If you are calling anyone dogs, it would be you - as Low' and Zabijamy dogs. Noone followed Veziv apart from few loyal people (Sam, Anamux etc) the only ones thinking rationally in your incredibly conformist team. I do know all the situation with Veziv. You killed Veziv for fun on svargrond, then he refused to command the battle, what was reasonable. You lost. Low told you to leave teamspeak and you did. Zabijamy told you to rook yourselves and you did. Who is the dogs here?

This thread and all these shit is FAKE. Ethania is one of the best RL-MAP 8.6 Servers here...
Everyone know Ethania owner and he won't do this fucking shit. That youtube video is montaged on other server
to make look-a-like "Ethania.net"

You guys are no-lifers crying and trying to make other servers look bad because you guys lose team fights. HAHAHA

NOOBS

This thread and all these shit is FAKE. Ethania is one of the best RL-MAP 8.6 Servers here...
Everyone know Ethania owner and he won't do this fucking shit. That youtube video is montaged on other server

You guys are no-lifers crying and trying to make other servers look bad because you guys lose team fights. HAHAHA

NOOBS

Its not fake. We were crushing everyone there. Thats true veziv lost with Cinek some battles but next day he crushed them. It is good server but this gm does not treat people equally.

HAHA gm so scared delete our chars, man we already have enough ur done.

After Future Firion +10 i rly respect u for this msg u are only one who can talk and post normal

U know how its work sometimes ofc i got fury rage and its true i lost 200-60 against cinek but i told u guy sorry for it

but next day we crushed them hard [ not me ] bcse team without leader = 0 Leader without team = 0 we did gj together me and u guys and second day we win

its only game sometimes we win sometimes we lose / this fucking problems its for no reason I get mad after own ppl killed me and i left ts and low make everyone leave and telling ppl "veziv leaving ts in middle of fight he dont want lead bla bla bla "

NOOBS
Haha u delete few chars, but still check SHUt your play! and checkout the movie on yt, u need delete more chars ;) btw nice dead from empty pool.

Btw checkout movie from youtube channel FRX_CAMS every characters from movie exist on your corrupted ot :) stop deleteing our chars nothing can help u, ur done.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back