• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Euro 2012 - Predictions

lol netherlands out!!! hahah before all the netherlands players said "we will fuck germany" and now we see:Germany 9p/Netherlands 0p

bye bye netherlands 0/

yee go england, only cheering for them cuz they won over sweden xd ALL ZLATANS FAULT

result>spain

As much as I would hate to say it, and really HATE to - I don't believe that England could win with their current strength but if all else fails, I'm hoping the victory will go to Spain, too.

Haha c'mon people, Spain won't win. Sure, they won the world championship. This isn't their time though, you all will see.

Haha c'mon people, Spain won't win. Sure, they won the world championship. This isn't their time though, you all will see.

It's 100% Spain wont win the Euro 2012.
Why? Because we won euro and then world cup. It's impossible to repeat again euro.

Bye bye.
And England will be out today. :)

Last edited:
Back