• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster [europe]Need a Hoster for RealMap Server.

samco

4x4 Developer.
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, i want to start a serious server, but I cant have it in my house.
So please I need a hoster only some time at first, then when we get money for a dedicated I'll buy one.
If possible, spanish hoster.

If you're interested, fill the application.

What you can do with OTS:
More info:

Goodbye

Experience: 4Years
What you can do with OTS: Map script
More info: i can hold up to 150 players no lag (acpt server saves) i can host sites, host 24/7

Thank you assasin, it's a nice app, but i'll wait a bit more for people from europe(less lag, you know). If there weren't more ppl, i'd add you, ok?

Experience: 6 years with Tibia and 7 with programming
What you can do with OTS: C++/XML/LUA/HTML/PHP/Mapping/SQL
More info:
I'm looking to work/start a server but, not exactly sure where I want to start. I'm leaving my options open by making this application.

Experience: 7 Years
What you can do with OTS: C++/XML/LUA/HTML/PHP/SQL/Mapping
More info: I can host the server 24/7/ and hold over 200+ players.

Experience:8 years
What you can do with OTS:i can host a server 24\7
More info:the server can hold up to 300 playe without lags and i was hosting a server before and it was having 290 player online !!

i can host one my windows Server 2003

Experience:8 years

What you can do with OTS: cough a server without problems, Windows Server 2003 4 gig Ram 3.8ghz .. can cough on 24 / 7, my otjust now I am coughing 24 / 7 never closed by sulle gladly cough rl map too so you can get user and acc .. to my windows server as you can in der and make a GM or what do I know

More info:what I can do? yes I can do websites which I have Dardhania.Community :: Komuniteti Shqiptar * Albanian Community and Folshqip.Com ago, I can Mapa also real good to do house .. new hunt place yes everything .. if you are intereserad so you can contact me on msn ([email protected]) so we can talk more there! =) bye

Lol First guy said he can host up to 150 second guy said 200 third guy WHO WAS AN EGYPT! SAID 300 HAHAHA WHAT A FRAUD!!!!

And I'm not even sure if Dennis is for real, i dont think he has any experience in DevCCP.

Samco, Add my Msn, [email protected], i'll show you a server im hosting atm, and i can host yours at another port. (If I'm wanted by you)

BUUUMMMPPPP
BUUUMMMPPPPBUUUMMMPPPP
BUUUMMMPPPPv
v
BUUUMMMPPPP
BUUUMMMPPPP

Experience:5 years
What you can do with OTS: I can make the ot online and can help to make it public and better.
More info: I can hold about 100 players online (24/7.) But I can only host it for 6 months

Experience: 4 Años
What you can do with OTS: Puedo y se mapear script host de forma dedicada ya que tengo dos pc's lo suficientemente potentes y puedo encargarme de la creacion y mantenimeinto de la pagina web y foro siempre y cuando el server valga la pena.
More info: Soy Activo en lo que hago pero si el server es serio de lo contrario no asi que si necesitas algo PM y tendras la info que necesites.

Hello samco!

Experience: 5 years
What you can do with OTS: I can host :p, i can fix it more public.
More info: I can hold up to 170 players online.

My msn; [email protected]

Kind Regards,

Abbedi ;)

Back