• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for a mentor (and eventually a team) to put together a new server

kazilmin

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've got a fully drawn out idea for a unique tibia server that focuses on the community aspects of the game, pulls from the classic tibia feel and playstyle, and separates itself from every other "LONG-TERM LOW-RATES 7.4 REAL TIBIA (the most authentic classic tibia ever)" style servers.

The only issue is, I have very little experience managing a server, and even less with any specific aspect (programming, scripting, web dev, etc.). My skills lie in the creative side, management and community development.

I'm looking for a mentor who has been around the block a few times to help me flesh out the idea, organize what I need in a team, and if the interest is there, help start up and run the server!

I do have a budget set aside for expenses, but I'm still at the early stages of finding what I need. My priority right now is finding someone in the community that is a bit more knowledgeable in server management. What I am looking for is:
  • An English speaker (Doesn't matter if it's not your first language, as long as you are fluent. I myself can only speak English, so thank you in advance.)
  • A Tibia player that loves the community aspects of MMOs. My favorite moments are made with friends, guildies, RPers and the works.
  • Someone who has experience in managing servers, running servers, or a specific skillset within the OT community.
  • Someone who is interested in trying a brand new style of server (More information will be provided in a direct conversation).

Feel free to respond here on OTLand or pm me on Discord: Kazilmin#4509

Thanks all!

Hi.

i just started a low-rate, custommade, open-world PvP/PvE-server. i could really need help to build this. if you are interested in collabing, PM me :) otherwise, good luck with everything

Back