• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Europe | Sweden] Dimeria Pvp-E | 8.54 | Realmap 24/7 ZAO Dedicated | RESET - GZH

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played this, it's pretty stable, good work. You just need to adjust your AAC.

:thumbup:

Yea like andy told you its weird as hell, something happend after a kick, the real amount players are in the status box

Seems decent, but pallys seem really bad i just tryed to kill a serpent spawn at level 122 and it took like 3 bp's of smp i was using assassin stars, also pallys seem to miss a hell of a lot

Yea like andy told you its weird as hell, something happend after a kick, the real amount players are in the status box

Put the server offline and query: update players set online = 0

Seems decent, but pallys seem really bad i just tryed to kill a serpent spawn at level 122 and it took like 3 bp's of smp i was using assassin stars, also pallys seem to miss a hell of a lot

They are missing 20% with assasin stars, we made ass stars little weaker because we raised the infernal bolt you get in third arena a bit. So with crossbow and infernal bolt yll take much more!

@up Thank you!

u cant sell chaos maces,springsprout rod,hibicus dress also i find it hard to get cash

you should add all 4 djinns to the djinn seller and everything rashid sells should be sellable on the ot

Ive taken away all the rods from djinn. It's not so hard to get cash, the loot rate isnt to much, but neither no little. So its balanced. Rashid is east in depo

We need some players.

bounce.gif

bump!
It's a nice ot with a nice host

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back