• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Evan] Latest Mapping !

Looks really good Evan, but I do have to agree with them on the overspamming, try to use less detail, look at a few of my mapping bits and you might see what I mean (Yeah I'll admit it its been along time since I've mapped and I was an amature but I was taught by pros.)

no more comments ? :(

some shit:
mNuE.png
It looks very good, we should add there rotworms: P

I like it, except for the small dirt wall square, just south from the character. It looks out of place.

Layout = nice
Details = nice
Few things I shouldn't do: the rocks around the stairs, 2 dragons behind the stairs (starting vocs would like to run around the stairs and kill 1 dragon :p), the swamp plants and the floor type you did put below the plants.

The plants doesn't fit there. It's a dragon place, lol. Looks good tho.

Really nice, I like it but yes the plants do not mix, use more rocks, stalgamites and what not. @Peroxide: You did Zestora?!

The remake of the new ones you just posted looks way better, good job evans I'm proud :>

Back