• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Evan] Latest Mapping !

pRPnk.png

Mc4C.png

~~Bugs sry...;)

Last edited:
Looks good, just dont get the point with cash all over the floor..? First of trashing the floors like someone hunting there for a pic is just unesserary imo, but even if u do its not like someone just throws out a stack of 50+ platinum coins when they hunt, and why do u have 2 pictures of the same spot?

SWAMP plants don't fit there IMO, maybe more stones or dead trees.
The rest is so f*ckin P E R F E C T

@up Sorry but no.
LoL 0 comments ? why ?
UPDATE~~
6doPH.png

HdLE.png

Comments. :D

I like it, just border the earth ground, it makes no sense have two ground without border them, it'll make it better.

One picture with more light :D

EDIT. [Darklord insp.]
rMLEJ.png

hupuC.png

UjREw.png

more comments. :)

A W E S O M E ! !! !!
But it was better without the red mountain.

LoL Fluos on my gallery :D. :D
Thanks guys for comments.
Just started new copy Peroxide's idea.
b06Bi.png

What do you think about it ?

Last edited:
yeah, Peroxide's map is more interesting than your. Last image is almost same like peroxide's map. Hmmm...maybe, would you do something own?

Whats different between mine or yours? Mines finished, I don't mind you trying out my Forest style, but don't just make a plain copy, that looks almost the same.

Try and be creative Evan, before mapping sit down and close your eyes and envision something, anything you'd like to make. Hell I made a Wigi from mapping! But the point is, is to envision what you want to draw before you do then work on it and once you start crashing and wondering what else to put in do it again but focus on your current map.

bK88G.png

//Comming soon.​

Really nice, I like it alot, but some of the mix in the walling and roof just doesn't feel right and those flowers don't really fit right at that spot. Another suggestion is to mix up your borders like example, the normal layer grass borders mixed with the thick and same with dirt and what not, mix the borders with eachother and experement to see what fits best with what. Other than that you're doing a great job! Keep it up! :)

Back