• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Event] Forum Game

The first thing you want to do to start a business is to write out your life goals, so you can physically see your goals and work towards them. :)

IGN: Jonas Bruh

Last edited:
Congrats to Dynamik and Jonas Bruh. Since Statik said his answer first, and it was pretty close, I'll give it to him and Jonas being a little more detailed. Yeah, before you start anything, you want to know why you would want to pursue it, and whats going to be your drive. Motivation is key, same with setting out your goals, and working backwards to achieve them. Writing down something is very important, only 3% of the population, writes down their goals and dreams. Be a 3%er.

Next question, Who is/was your idol? Why should this person be recognized? What is his occupation? How has he inspired you? What has he done? The person with the most realistic answer that I believe should be recognized will win the next prize.
Prize: Super Brain

Goodluck!

I'll post for as an example,
My Idol is named Fenton Eng. Why should this person be recognized? Well at the age of 21, it took him 6 months to retire making a 6 figure income. While being a dropout in school, he has the most uplifting attitude and once your aroudn him, you'll love being his friend, hes just so cool :p. Hes a entreprenuer. He inspired me because hes not a special person, he has a gogetting uplifting mentality that you want to be around. Hes a huge dreamer, and he shares with one another :p.

Anywho, GL, this one i'll wait for a lot of replies before i give out the prize.

My father, Why should this person be recognized? because no matter what he suffered when I was little because in his day had to work when she was just 8 years livelihood along with his uncles without enmbargo graduated and triumph on completing his studies in large, he is counter, inspired me endure such suffering as when I was young, and gives us the best for us so we do not suffer what he suffered, thanks to my father I am happy :D

IGN: Death Note

I idolize Kernal Sanders.
The reason why is because I stress alot in my daily life.
And if it wern't for him, I couldn't stress eat and gain those 40-50 pounts every month. Thanks you Kernal!!!

IGN: Lagalaga

Barney The Dinosaur.
The reason i idolise good ol' Barney is due to the fact he is big and purple, also his songs are catchy i love listening to them when im going to sleep or on the toilet.
His occupation is playing with little kids.

Pwnt
Donor

Woo

Who is/was your idol? Why should this person be recognized? What is his occupation? How has he inspired you? What has he done? The person with the most realistic answer that I believe should be recognized will win the next prize.

I think for some people it might be funny.. but for me my idol is Tyra Banks :p. I've been watching her for many years and been seeing her do so many great things for people. She's a ex model, main judge of america's next top model and host of Tyra Bank Show. She's helped the poor, the needy, and most of all help the world with their questions about many things ex how to look good, stay healthy, relationship problems, poor families, etc. She also gets sponsers from many websites to help out people that need money for their studies, home, children, etc. With all the positive things she's done and achieved, she'll always be my idol <3.

:wub:

My idol is my Dad. He puts my first in everything he does even though he's ageing. He's everything i want to be.

I Idolize Albert Einstein, Because he himself was a high school Clown, yet he was also recognized as one of the worlds smartest people. His Occupation was a Theoretical Physicist. He is the "daddy" of modern day Physics from the creation of the Theory of Relativity (E=MC^2). He inspired me in a way that no one else could have. He made me appreciate education more, but also in the same time he helped me realize that it isn't everything. That, Imagination, is the key to success in life. As he has said before, "Knowledge without Imagination, is Blind." You could know everything in the world, but what's it worth if you can't see the world through your own eyes? You can't build off it, sure you can brag about it, but you can't USE it in ways that would actually be beneficial to mankind/yourself alike.

IGN: Drake

**edit (took of goal)

Last edited:
Who is/was your idol? Ray Tang
Why should this person be recognized? They have told me about being an Entrepreneur and has told me that he WILL be my business coach if i decide to follow this career path.
What is his occupation? Entrepreneur
How has he inspired you? He's a mufuckin beast at what he does!
What has he done? Helped families cut down their daily expenses on toiletry's and shat and also made a profit himself as he does it.

who is/was your idol? Ray tang
why should this person be recognized? They have told me about being an entrepreneur and has told me that he will be my business coach if i decide to follow this career path.
What is his occupation? Entrepreneur
how has he inspired you? He's a mufuckin beast at what he does!
What has he done? Helped families cut down their daily expenses on toiletry's and shat and also made a profit himself as he does it.

rofl agreed

Who is/was your idol? Why should this person be recognized? What is his occupation? How has he inspired you? What has he done?

Who is my idol? My idol is a man named AAron Ross, a profesional BMX rider, community supporter and teacher....

Why should this person be recognised? I personaly believe this person should be recognised for his work within the community of Corpus Christi(texas) and fresno (california). he teaches youth to excell their skills in BMX riding, footbal and general buisness managment skills to give them a better footing in life. he has helped many people who were at risk of being homeless and showed them how to manage their life, many of these people are now sucessful within their own life.

How has he inspired me? he has inspired me to start taking life more seriously, you cant just float through life and expect people to do everything for you, you have to stand on your own 2 feet. Before i met him i was just riding my bike and living off of my parrents money, expecting someone to sponcer me. Since then i have started college in video management and I am taking biking more seriously. i also have 5 sponcers which allow me to pay off up to $1200/month of my college bills.

What has he done? as stated previously he has worked with youth to help manage their lives and inspire greater good, and he has helped evolve the sport of BMX street riding.

Edited for spelling/grammer

In-Game Name: Arkon

Who is/was your idol? Why should this person be recognized? What is his occupation? How has he inspired you? What has he done?

Who is my idol? My idol is a man named AAron Ross, a profesional BMX rider, community supporter and teacher....

Why should this person be recognised? I personaly believe this person should be recognised for his work within the community of Corpus Christi(texas) and fresno (california). he teaches youth to excell their skills in BMX riding, footbal and general buisness managment skills to give them a better footing in life. he has helped many people who were at risk of being homeless and showed them how to manage their life, many of these people are now sucessful within their own life.

How has he inspired me? he has inspired me to start taking life more seriously, you cant just float through life and expect people to do everything for you, you have to stand on your own 2 feet. Before i met him i was just riding my bike and living off of my parrents money, expecting someone to sponcer me. Since then i have started college in video management and I am taking biking more seriously. i also have 5 sponcers which allow me to pay off up to $1200/month of my college bills.

What has he done? as stated previously he has worked with youth to help manage their lives and inspire greater good, and he has helped evolve the sport of BMX street riding.

Edited for spelling/grammer

In-Game Name: Arkon

think we have a winarrr ;) wut do u think death?

I think so too :p, but I'll let this one go on a little longer because I'm sure a lot more people would want a chance to win it :p

Who is:My Mother
Why should this person being recognized?: Becuse she helped me with my studies and beacuse of that i have a decent work
What is his ocupattion:Being The greatest person in my life
Who she has inspired me:Telling me to do and how it taught me to not give up and never be greedy always being by my side without abandoning She will always be an inspiration for me
What she done:She guived me a life ,A house where to live,Food to eat AND THE MOST IMPORTANT Mathernal Love

Non-Donor
IGN:Croc

Sorry for my bad english

I love The Live and if i where to die i would spend as many time with my family

Last edited:
Back