• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Event] Forum Game

raybow

Less QQ more Pew Pew
Reaction score
Alrighty, I figured I'd give back to the Cyntara community with the panda island points that I've gotten. There has been a lot of war threads, and insults and whatnot lately, so I figured I'd do the first player held event. This is done purely out of generosity, and if the thread gets flamed it will automatically be canceled. Have fun, and good luck, I shall explain the rules.

Rules:
I will be posting a subject, or a question each post. I will allow 20 posts after that, and the most creative answer will win the prize. Anyone can participate, and this gives non donors the chance to get donor items. I will most likely favor their answer more, unless I really get a WOW answer.

Additional rules:
-You cannot copy and paste things via internet
-You cannot post more than one time per subject/question
-You cannot steal something that already exists and modify it
-Lying = Disqualified
-For every subject, there will be a new donor item available for a prize

When posting, put it in the following format or else the post will be ignored.

Answer:
IGN: (in game name)

Goodluck everyone and have fun, now for the first question!

Ill keep this short and motivational. If you were going to die in 2 days, and you had 50 million dollars, what would you do with the money? Would you donate it?

Prize: Double overtime

Congrats to Brentley Rocks for Auto winning the first prize, PM me in game to receive it. When I read your post, I realized its true. Most people when they pass away, instead of giving their parents or child something to remember them by, They give them more expenses for a funeral. I completely agree with you there, and having most of your expenditures on people other than yourself is a win in my book. Congrats.

Next question, will be a little harder. If you were to start a business of somesort, What is the FIRST thing you need to have? The answer that comes close to my answer, will be the next winner.

Prize: Gold Ingot

Congrats to Dynamik and Jonas Bruh. Since Statik said his answer first, and it was pretty close, I'll give it to him and Jonas being a little more detailed. Yeah, before you start anything, you want to know why you would want to pursue it, and whats going to be your drive. Motivation is key, same with setting out your goals, and working backwards to achieve them. Writing down something is very important, only 3% of the population, writes down their goals and dreams. Be a 3%er.

Next question, Who is/was your idol? Why should this person be recognized? What is his occupation? How has he inspired you? What has he done? The person with the most realistic answer that I believe should be recognized will win the next prize.
Prize: Super Brain

Congrats to Arkon for winning the super brain. It's great to see you having such a good role model in life :p.

Next Question, If you were to have a bachelor party before your wedding, what would you do? Most Creative response wins.
Prize: Bunny Slippers

Goodluck!

p.s. Forum game posts only. I don't want to hear your E-Drama.

Last edited:
Hour #1- I would pay people to fight each other with cardboard armors and weapons pretending to be tibians in real life.(Thinking about 10 people on each side, so approx $1000 each = $20,000)
Hour #2- Go buy the dairy queen store that hired me and then fired me for getting sick, and then fire everyone that works here and burn it down :p. (Dunno how much to buy a Dairy queen is soo im going to say an investment of $500,000)
Hour #3- Buy the server from Chan and ban every single non speaking english person I see and give out free donors because everyone deserves a chance to have donors.(umm i'll kiss ass and say the server is sooo good... that it is worth $2,000,000)
Hour #4- Play Cyntara because I got bored of spending my money and its double exp day.
Hour #5- Fuck around with Renuzit ingame just to see him nerd rage.(Worth every penny it takes)
Hour #6- Buy an inground pool to go swimming because the weather is SOOOOOOOO hot. ( Going to be so huge that it will cost like $1,000,000... it will have like one of those mini waterfalls)
Hour #7- Craw with someone.(Priceless)
Hour #8- Keep crawing.(Priceless)
Hour #9- Craw some more.(Priceless)
Hour #10- Give some money to the homeless people in Toronto. (I'm estimating there is like what.. 10,000 homeless people in Toronto?!? So i dunno, $1,000 each = $10,000,000)
Hour #11- Give some money to my close friends and family.( Between all of them im thinking $20,000,000)
Hour #12- Buy a snuggie from one of those infomercials because they look pretty awesome.(Like $20?)
Hour #13 to 16- Go see Justin Bieber because I am a Belieber!!!(He's so amazing he has to be worth like $5,000,000)
Hour #16- Buy tickets to go to Brazil.($2000)
Hour #17- Get on plane to go to Brazil.
Hour #21- Arrive in Brazil.
Hour #22- Hand out frii itens to them. ($9,000,000 worth of frii itens)
Hour #23- Yell PKAY with one of those speaker phones and watch the Brazilians run.
Hour #24- Leave Brazil and go to Australia. (like $2000-3000?)

For the rest of the time i'll relax and chill in Australia with the Kangaroo's. (I think i'll buy a house that costs $475,999)

That comes to $49,999,999

With my last penny I will throw it into a wishing well and wish i wasn't going to die :( </3

Donor
Great White North

Last edited:
If i was getting the 50 million dollars, i would give 5 million to my family, then i would try to get the people just struggling in life i would try to get them noticed with there talents to make them better artists or designers etc by making them recording contracts an studios that i would pay for and spend out 2 million on that, 3 million on a house where i could spend my last 2 days, donate 30 million to different charities which i would think about later... spend 2 million on 2 trips to space an as im gazing at the earth ask the most gorgeous girl in the world (Megan Fox) to marry me, an then spend 3 million on making businesses so that my future children wont be poor as shit, an give 5 million to my buddy Ray :D

Donor
BornkillR/Ruthless

Answer: give about 10 mill to sum foundation for the familys in poverty.
25 mill~ to family
another 10 mill for drugs(pills, weed, sum liquor) to get so fucked up b4 i die.
and ill donate 2$ to cyntara for a golden ingot, cuz i need potion money pretty badly.(lol.)

IGN: Dynamik

Answer: I would get my parents and 2 of my 3 brothers cars and houses paid off then I'd have the biggest party ever in the space needle in Seattle (HOME TOWN BABY) and give a few mil to the foundation to find a cure for my moms liver condition and of course I'd pay for my OWN funeral don't want my folks doing it.

IGN: Brently Rocks

I will respond with all honesty I will give my mother the only family I have left alive, and if I have 50 million I might consider sending money to any person responsible for the game and for their fine work

is the true

world peace, free beer for everyone, pay my families bills, free beer for everyone, pay for my siblings education, free beer for everyone, buy frogs legs and snails for every french person on cyntara :wub: , send homeless people to a 5 star hotel for a weekend, bang megan fox, free beer for everyone, golf augusta national, pay for cyntara to be up for a few more years, pay for english lessons for all br's/pl's/mexicans on every tibia server there is, buy enough gps/items in rl tibia to give something to every kid who asks for "fri itns plx" in the dp, oh and bang megan fox again :thumbup:

world peace, free beer for everyone, pay my families bills, free beer for everyone, pay for my siblings education, free beer for everyone, buy frogs legs and snails for every french person on cyntara :wub: , send homeless people to a 5 star hotel for a weekend, bang megan fox, free beer for everyone, golf augusta national, pay for cyntara to be up for a few more years, pay for english lessons for all br's/pl's/mexicans on every tibia server there is, buy enough gps/items in rl tibia to give something to every kid who asks for "fri itns plx" in the dp, oh and bang megan fox again :thumbup:

donor
Raxor

Congrats to Brentley Rocks for Auto winning the first prize. When I read your post, I realized its true. Most people when they pass away, instead of giving their parents or child something to remember them by, They give them more expenses for a funeral. I completely agree with you there, and having most of your expenditures on people other than yourself is a win in my book. Congrats.

Next question, will be a little harder. If you were to start a business of somesort, What is the FIRST thing you need to have? The answer that comes close to my answer, will be the next winner.

Congrats to Brentley Rocks for Auto winning the first prize. When I read your post, I realized its true. Most people when they pass away, instead of giving their parents or child something to remember them by, They give them more expenses for a funeral. I completely agree with you there, and having most of your expenditures on people other than yourself is a win in my book. Congrats.

motivation

Non donor
Dynamik

the first thing that is needed to have is the motive for the business to run, like the giant panda event was made to help someone get some money for college

Status-Non-donor(but friend gave me an item)
IGN-Obama

the first thing you need is an idea of what to sell

status non donor
IGN - Viggiano

Last edited:
Back