• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[EVENT] One-year Anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hani

;
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Reaction score
ShadowCores started at May 11th 2012, this means that this upcoming Saturday will be our one-year anniversary. To celebrate this, we are going to launch a major update the night prior to Saturday. Since you all are the main reason that we got this far, we are inviting you to celebrate this special occasion with us!

Rtb1G5W.png

Photo contest!
We are hosting a photo contest where you are supposed to show us how you are going to celebrate ShadowCores one-year anniversary. How you chose to celebrate is up to you, the picture can be taken in real life or in-game. The only thing required is that it somehow is related to ShadowCores and that you have taken the picture yourself. Remember to be creative! The deadline for submitting your entry is on Saturday, May 11th at 16:00 CEST. The winners will after that be chosen and presented at the prize ceremony that is held at the Open-Air Theatre just outside Thais at 21:00 CEST. Even if you haven't participated in this contest you are very welcome to join us, we will be throwing out surprises to make this a pleasant evening for everyone!

Rules
One picture per participant.
Related to ShadowCores.
No editing of the picture.

How do I join?
Post your submission in this thread. (Imgur is a great website for hosting pictures)

What can I win?
First prize: Three premium scrolls (90 ShadowCores shop coins), a Gold Medal and an Arcane Insignia.
Second prize: Two premium scrolls (60 ShadowCores shop coins) and a Silver Medal.
Third prize: One premium scroll (30 ShadowCores shop coins) and a Bronze Medal.

Good luck and see you all on Saturday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :*

DAY MODE ON
e1t7d.png

NIGHT MODE ON
oi91rd.png

Last edited:
Happy Birthday to you ShadowCores!

XAqb4Qv.png

Last edited:
why not make a event like on real tibia where everyone can win ingame items?

I will have a barbecue to celebrate the birthday of ShadowCores

mmm fresh meat

99042516.png

This is how i am going to celebrate The first Anniversary
Im going to fu*k everything what walkz!
I love you shadowcores member's! <3

71337377.png

Ahoy, me hearties!
'We ask God to forgive us for our evil thoughts and evil temper, but rarely, if ever ask him to forgive us for our sadness...'

rJGdM95.png

Last edited:
I'm going to celebrate the anniversary by nolifing all day
Love you all shadowcores players <3
Hail shadowcores <3<3<3
anniversary.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back