• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[EVENT] One-year Anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday ShadowCores
2wrlq3k.png

Didn't have time to make anything special, I guess this'll be enough :)

678fNFf.jpg

: D

Screenshot for the competition:
Dqe9tR.png

Here is a little extra something to congratulate you, from an old player:
bMuefm.png

Cir_wv.png

Enjoy!
BMI3rVu.png

order of the conversation...
1. Hunter naruto
2.Lord Death Wish
3. Hunter naruto
4. Lord Death Wish
5. Hunter naruto

this img own to " Lord Death Wish "

primeroañoenshadowcores.jpg

Congratulations Shadowcores Gogo♥

nuevafoto1.jpg

Last edited:
2lw2340.png

Happy birthday ShadowCores and congratulations for the succesful year Twifysoft team, keep up the good work!

-Side Effects.

Attachments

rCcnNZO.jpg

I hope it's not too late. Happy Birthday :)

Dhrutex / Closet Monkey

Thank you for all of your submissions! The thread has been closed and we will now evaluate the entries. We hope to see you all at the prize ceremony that is being held at the Open-Air Theatre just outside Thais at 21:00 CEST. Even if you haven't participated in this contest you are very welcome to join us, we will be throwing out surprises to make this a pleasant evening for everyone!

- - - Updated - - -

The winners are the following:

1st place: Side Effects
2nd place: Dhrutex
3rd place: Dynamite

Congratulations!

Thank you everyone for participating!

22:20 You see Firlefanz.
It weighs 10.00 oz.
Awarded to Fajer Flaj on ShadowCores one year anniversary.

22:20 You see an anniversary cake.
It weighs 5.00 oz.
It was created by the finest bakers for the celebration of ShadowCores one year anniversary. Awarded to Fajer Flaj.

22:20 You see an anniversary backpack (Vol:15).
It weighs 15.00 oz.
Awarded to Fajer Flaj on ShadowCores one year anniversary.

THX :>

Is that joke? I don't deserve even 3rd place but few screens ... 2nd place is a joke.

:D

23:04 You see a premium scroll.
Using this scroll will add 30 shop coins to your account once.
23:04 You see a CM token.
It weighs 10.00 oz.
It was a gift from a community manager.

Attachments

Please let me remind you that we did not look for someone who could decorate a nice looking heart and write "gz shadowcores 1 year!". We wanted to see how you CELEBRATED our anniversary not to see your houses or "beautiful" hearts with your items. The top 3 really deserved it because their contributions were very creative and we enjoyed to see them.

Imagine yourself, what would you do? Pick 3 pictures that looks the same (with a heart and some decoration items) or pick 3 different pictures that is unique and very creative. I think I made my point clear, thanks everyone for participating and let's hope that you all have had an awesome beginning of our second year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back