• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Everyone of both teams lets sit down and discuss like normal people.

straatuga

Beast Mode
Reaction score
So i actually did enjoy last warmode, it was kinda fun. I see that everyone wants to fight aswel but seems to make problems with eachother for nothing

Lets sit down and chill and just talk about it, i hope neither Veziv or Calar is gonna argue in this topic

What is the problem, Last warmode was pretty equal in numbers, wipe again played better overall even tho penguins made a little comeback and took some frags aswel it was fun, yes there were some ues but that shit is part of the game, sure we can make rules to make no ue combos, but we both know the loosing team is gonna ue to try to make some frags or a comeback, we cant change that, pinging should not happen do not ping eachother its dumb and childish, veziv got pinged and he blamed calar that was wrong, do not blame someone if you are not 100% if it was him, both teams should get more fighting spirit, fight to win, do not care about your chars please who knows next month you wont play this OT or this game anymore, and you didnt took fully advantage of your money or your char to fight how does that feel it feels dumb cause you could have won the war, this is a example of the mentality both teams should have, another thing is the long breaks between the warmodes... please some people have 20kk level 2 weeks to get some levels back is ridicilous, i say lets make a 1k warmode, yes sneaks are allowed, yes its your own fault if your botting and the enemy team logs in and kills you, that is war that is tibia that is what makes it fun and small battles happen and lead into big battles. Lets just stop arguing over pointless little things, and do what we all do best fight and have fun, i hope you wont leave the ot calar i hope you just chill and fix your peeps since you have a great team i can tell you that and just talk normally with veziv for a new warmode, and veziv you should stop provoking calar cause i know you enjoy that but it will destroy the wars between you two. 1k warmode lets make it fun, if one of you dont agree with me msg me private plz and we can talk

btw i know my english sucks
cya on the fights when i got time ;p

Two reasons why it's impossible - we won't have equal teams anymore, Calar and Veziv hate each other too much

ITS GOOD IDEA idk why calar start crying after lb battle when we lose so hard on ankramun and boat dara no1 crying ;p after some ues on lb they all crying / I think calar following some noobs team like Omel /Closet they are from shadowcores they big charlovers :) but still he got some good ppl like Aloxine and more more more they got brainn :) and they wont go shadow

Two reasons why it's impossible - we won't have equal teams anymore, Calar and Veziv hate each other too much
In warmode time like 70% of gathers ,Calars team was more then us.. We lost for 40-170 or smth like this.. and we won't have equal teams? Dafuq?
If they hating... Lets go and rape eachother on Lunar. This is what normal players would do.. Not escape from OT like a noob.

They fail to reach agreement. Why? It's simply thay are both to stupid to do that. Even if they did it will work only to first battle. Calar prefer to play rpg shadow than fight. Veziv is stupid and he always doing everything to win, not to get some fun. But still Calar shouldn't cry -.-. I that should be motivation for ppl that we loose not reason to leave server... -.- But probably most of ppls prefer to exp than fight. ;/

Sorry to say this but I won't come back to lunar, its pointless we've tried this many many times also 60% of our team transfered chars to shadowcores, now I'm just playing with Maslana (you prob don't know him) on shadowcores. You need to understand something Navid, this decision wasn't only made by me (transfer to shadowcores) more then half people agreed that they wanna go shadowcores since they don't want to fight with Veziv on lunarforce reason for this is simple and I understand them (Ue's, defs, blaming us for pinging and frighting ananas etc..) ofc we would prefer to fight on lunarforce since its better ot for fighting but in the past few months we had like 3-4 good battles? maybe 5 or 6 not sure, majority of these battles happened when Veziv wasn't there Wille or Killian were leading these good fights. I just feel sorry for Mark and Hani that they listened to all our proposals and we ruined it, I'm 99% sure they will never listen to us again.
Veziv, please don't call our people charlovers cuz they are not charlovers, If i remember correctly you came to few fights on your noobchar instead of main char 400RP.

They fail to reach agreement? Why? It's simply thay are both to stupid to do that. Even if they did it will work only to first battle. Calar prefer to play rpg shadow than fight. Veziv is stupid and he always doing everything to win, not to get some fun. But still Calar shouldn't cry -.-. I that should be motivation for ppl that we loose not reason to leave server... -.- But probably most of ppls prefer to exp than fight. ;/

I just can't cope with this retarded kid, can't be bothered trying to do any agreements cuz we know that It won't work.

Sorry to say this but I won't come back to lunar, its pointless we've tried this many many times also 60% of our team transfered chars to shadowcores, now I'm just playing with Maslana (you prob don't know him) on shadowcores. You need to understand something Navid, this decision wasn't only made by me (transfer to shadowcores) more then half people agreed that they wanna go shadowcores since they don't want to fight with Veziv on lunarforce reason for this is simple and I understand them (Ue's, defs, blaming us for pinging and frighting ananas etc..) ofc we would prefer to fight on lunarforce since its better ot for fighting but in the past few months we had like 3-4 good battles? maybe 5 or 6 not sure, majority of these battles happened when Veziv wasn't there Wille or Killian were leading these good fights. I just feel sorry for Mark and Hani that they listened to all our proposals and we ruined it, I'm 99% sure they will never listen to us again.
Veziv, please don't call our people charlovers cuz they are not charlovers, If i remember correctly you came to few fights on your noobchar instead of main char 400RP.

That is true but only in 80%. I don't remember any votes, where we should play. You listened to a few people who prefer to play shadow. Probably you prefer to play shadow too, thats why you go there. I know Veziv and i know that it's hard to agreement with him. Anyway shadow is the most shitty OT at the moment, and there won't better fights than there. But some ppl prefer to BOT warzones than fight, and they can't do it on lunar after update. I won't say who...

^^ Ye when im not here and killian leading its good fight bcse u massacre us 230 = 9 on cormaya or smth :) when u massacre us u always saying its sick and good fight :*

Like aloxine said :) alot of ppl dont wanna play shadow calar Listend like 5-6 ppl From shadowcores on old ots no1 know them and the are nothing i mean Closet > Omel and 3-4 more :) Omel always cryying on lb when he get hs by max frigo he didnt come back :) Every1 know him its fucking shit guy and player and every1 inulting him

Fuck u mothet Gocha

sry english xD

^^ Ye when im not here and killian leading its good fight bcse u massacre us 230 = 9 on cormaya or smth :) when u massacre us u always saying its sick and good fight :*

I think that was nice fight too. No because we won, just because there was no cry after.

From what i know Closet doesn't want to go shadow, he will just go with rest of team.

Nah, Killian fucked us in svar and I can say that was a good battle. Like this last Ankh-Dara battle you guys got massacred but that was a shit battle.

It's too late. Half of the Calar's team now is in shadow

The problem is... Both "leaders" have some kind of brain damage and Calar for the most part acts big all the time, says shit but his words don't mean anything because the shit he says never happen.
They both wanna show off but lets be real, It's tibia 10.34 and acting big now doesn't get you anywhere and trying to get "RESPECT" from people these day's doesn't mean anything, all it does is, it brings out arguments between both teams and everyones crying at the end. Calar made a big mistake transfering to Shadowcores and he knows that ;) Fighting bananas that you own 1000-1 with 10 people is no fun and by the way i heard this Maslana idk who this noob is, leading.. And all i have to say is why and how did this happen, that this game became so trashy because of some noobs that make their own rules and destroy the game for others out of spite. Veziv's team should take advantage of the server now and gain as much levels as they can because i know for a fact they will come back.

Last edited:
Fucked u? i chcking this battle on shleder cam we got like 10-13 more and ava ue counting all the time

Ank dara its good battle u only saying good batttle when we got massacre like Ankrahmun/or edron

My opinion, start new wm today. Will be sick fights when both teams stop crying

Back