• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Everyone of both teams lets sit down and discuss like normal people.

Yea.. They forget the reason why we all transfered to lunarforce xD Becuz: 60 Br skullbasher each big fight, cuz of 550 Hit of Sd , cuz 700-900 Hit of Ue combos+ when 60 lvl lowchars coming i9nto wars and do it ^^ ... etc. Calar you really crying for Defs? and Combo ue?? Watafak? Bro.. this game called TIBIA. Just check INFERNA/CALVA.. < rl tibia with no brs. and they enjoy it and not cry.. what they doing 90% when i watching cast? smapping ava/ ue.. and when one team lose 10 members from team they just rush def and we can watch 2 hour instant def fight.. Ziorr, Zingi etc. many others still not starting to cry on rl tibia forum like: GM plox reduce lvl, gm plox make lower damage of ava/ue.... GGGG our UE combo don't even hit hard fucksake.. I was on Ek and don't even had Red hp when we or you made this Ue combo. cuz half of ppl don't have enought mana and who had its hit like 300 dmg. You just did same shit. And what YOU would do in Edron for example. when we went fight with any charloving we had 17 player.. you had 25+ and We fought! and after we was 6-7 guy living we went def.. and WHAT? should we fight 6 ppl agast 25? joking?

Yea.. They forget the reason why we all transfered to lunarforce xD Becuz: 60 Br skullbasher each big fight, cuz of 550 Hit of Sd , cuz 700-900 Hit of Ue combos+ when 60 lvl lowchars coming i9nto wars and do it ^^ ... etc. Calar you really crying for Defs? and Combo ue?? Watafak? Bro.. this game called TIBIA. Just check INFERNA/CALVA.. < rl tibia with no brs. and they enjoy it and not cry.. what they doing 90% when i watching cast? smapping ava/ ue.. and when one team lose 10 members from team they just rush def and we can watch 2 hour instant def fight.. Ziorr, Zingi etc. many others still not starting to cry on rl tibia forum like: GM plox reduce lvl, gm plox make lower damage of ava/ue.... GGGG our UE combo don't even hit hard fucksake.. I was on Ek and don't even had Red hp when we or you made this Ue combo. cuz half of ppl don't have enought mana and who had its hit like 300 dmg. You just did same shit. And what YOU would do in Edron for example. when we went fight with any charloving we had 17 player.. you had 25+ and We fought! and after we was 6-7 guy living we went def.. and WHAT? should we fight 6 ppl agast 25? joking?
perfect in everything you wrote

so fucking funny that we transfered from shadowcores to lunarforce to fight without noob chars, ue combos and and after year of playing like 3/4 players came back to shadowcores, fuck you all I wont fight with 40 noobchars on open battle lol

the Veziv has its problems, but I see him crying on the forum complaining about the tactics of calar
if veziv use 2 combo "UE" in war calar starts crying and says he will quit of LunarForce
we must understand that each team uses their tactics and play the way you think best
team of calar, I think they very compact....they find the very fast target......is an excellent team...but cries a lot

you not understand...............FUCK :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
Like aloxine said :) alot of ppl dont wanna play shadow calar Listend like 5-6 ppl From shadowcores on old ots no1 know them and the are nothing i mean Closet > Omel and 3-4 more :) Omel always cryying on lb when he get hs by max frigo he didnt come back :) Every1 know him its fucking shit guy and player and every1 inulting him

Fuck u mothet Gocha

sry english xD

Yyy...
At this moment I see on our ventrillo ( on shadow ) 15ppl+ which transfered theirs characters -,-

wipe again is good team but most of them is just stupid charlovers like closet etc they make 400 lvls in shadowcores transfered to lunar just because calar want it to make some good fights but lets look at the past how many times these kids went back to shadow? haha always after losing 1 battle charlovers is crying to go back shadowcores to make more lvls in warzone 3 they dont want to play lunar because no one is exping at inq or poi :( its always better to fight with maslana like last warmode 29:11 2h of fighting rly awesome so much fun

I do not understand how someone can say that it is better to go in battles Shadowcores than LunarForce
the wars in ShaDowcores is a maximum of 50 frags
you have to go hiding, taking care not to catch red skull..................Today I saw calar going to war in Cormaya
and I remembered him saying that wars are best on ShaDowcores
how can anyone say this

wipe again is good team but most of them is just stupid charlovers like closet etc they make 400 lvls in shadowcores transfered to lunar just because calar want it to make some good fights but lets look at the past how many times these kids went back to shadow? haha always after losing 1 battle charlovers is crying to go back shadowcores to make more lvls in warzone 3 they dont want to play lunar because no one is exping at inq or poi :( its always better to fight with maslana like last warmode 29:11 2h of fighting rly awesome so much fun

I can not disagree with you, but exactly i know Closet and i can't call him charlover. Not all peoples who have 400+ lvls are charlovers. But rest is so fucking true. And im not said it only because I had a quarrel with Calar because i hadn't, but only because this hard truth.

So basicly Calar is going shadow cause he doesn't want to fight Veziv? Is there even one decent team in Shadowcores? All I've seen in some cast is some level 150-250 teams. You just want to fight low level or br teams and take ''dominando'' on shadowcores? Sure I understand Veziv is not the best enemy cause of the way he acts can be very annoying but you think if you, Calar are going shadowcores Veziv wont follow you? in 1-2 weeks whole Veziv's team will be in Shadowcores and than u have a even bigger problem cause at some point u gonna fight Veziv anyways but on a worse server cause there will be like 300 noobchars in a battle. You should hate Veziv a little bit less and Veziv should stop trolling/acting retarded in battles AND FORUMS and you can give 50-100 people (Wipe~ people and Veziv's~ people) a good battle.

Back