• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Everyone of both teams lets sit down and discuss like normal people.

hahah the funniest thing is that it was VEZIV who made like 10 topics about changes, so get ur facts straight, tards XD

We also wanted good battles and yes we wanted these changes but we hoped that it will make Veziv smarter but it didn't
no argument of you' convinces
I'm not wanting to cause, but the picture's just that you guys left the server after the beating in lb

Last edited:
hahah the funniest thing is that it was VEZIV who made like 10 topics about changes, so get ur facts straight, tards XD

what the fuck are u talking about? Calar had like 100 replies at least about what he wants for changes etc...@calar u rlly gonna deny it haha?

enjoy shadowcores aivenn get those lvls back

fuck you all make new server and lets fight instead of wars on forum u dumbfuckers

what the fuck are u talking about? Calar had like 100 replies at least about what he wants for changes etc...@calar u rlly gonna deny it haha?

enjoy shadowcores aivenn get those lvls back
we were playing repter.a, cuz we pwned veziv on lunar and he didnt have team, then he started to make votes about changes to get us back in the server
(Im botting wz atm thanks)

Aivenn shut u spend 1 month with calar :< and u brainn ded :) so shut the fuck up and go out shadowcores forum

You are brainless since the day you were born, so you really got nothing to say about that. Always when some1 pwns you with simple facts you're just insulting them, like a fucking retard you have always been. Keep living in ur imaginary world.

You are brainless since the day you were born, so you really got nothing to say about that. Always when some1 pwns you with simple facts you're just insulting them, like a fucking retard you have always been. Keep living in ur imaginary world.
I'm watching you bot in warzone 2 :D
you, ananass... :p:p

Last edited:
I also killed 20 brs before killing ferumbras and 20 brs after killing ferumbras ;) not even joking
was fun time with Bas yesterday :_)
i know genius because i was with you xDD

aivenn you should take your fact straight as well, calar wrote a lot of post how to make lunarforce better and after changes he just left server

Back