• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper EvoForEver.com looking for experenced mapper

lol wow honestly fairywintah? u just criticized erikas spelling and grammar but omg look at your own. note papper? ull get fired going into a job from the start practice what u preach there buddy.

Ontopic: goodluck finding a mapper :)

You could, if you are not lazy enough explain how an experienced mapper is like. What is the requirments. :)

Well some one thhat could map spawns n' quests without making minor bugs as stairs etc., also fix some bugs in the ot as we got few stairs bugs. We would also like to see screenies in your apply.

You could, if you are not lazy enough explain how an experienced mapper is like. What is the requirments. :)

I'm not expert to give requiments, i'm not knowledge at all in mapping section i just know basic how to use rme, and persons such as you even not needed to give any sreenshots or applications. Everything what you should say is that you have time and you wanna to do it. If you writed here i in think that you wanna to do...

i will give you pm.

kind regards,
Erikas Kontenis.

Well, playable but still well-detailed maps with high quality. Usually those mappers gives a lot of time in their mapping. :)

Well, playable but still well-detailed maps with high quality. Usually those mappers gives a lot of time in their mapping. :)

You not must to spend lot of time in your detailing mapping procces, however this is how i can spell it... Its tps server it not requires much work in detailing, i just thinking so, becouse everybody saying its not, but in my opinion that thing its tps server you supposed to map weekly~, becouse to play tps servers is borring if the server dont changes... And as a mapper you need to do work for scripter thats me i can do everything in lua... if you doing quest you need to think something about switches, movements, even talkactions if you gain idea to do something like it...

and if you wanna to map for tps made server, i seen experenced mappers dont wanna to do it becouse its kinda low to do it no need proffesionallity... But if you will thats fine just make a reply, if not then its too okey in both ways please let me know.

If your still looking for that experienced mapper, contact my msn: [email protected]
I won't post any of my mappings here, but yeah, add me, and i'll send you some stuff. :) thanks

~Luke

Hello my name is Gus and i am 20 years old. I am 1-2 years mapping I personally think i am best at mapping Hunting Areas
but my friends say my city's are good too. I would like to join because i have just had to close my custom map because of
hosting bills and would like to take it easy this time by just mapping, I enjoy mapping a lot, its in my heart and soul i just
want to make sure your not going to steal my map and F**k me over because mappers, creators, designers get F**cked over all the time.

Also my mapping is custom i don't like when people just download a map and put it online because there is no effort but i
don't mind editing a map

Here are some screenshots of something i sketched up some weeks ago
mapping rar

I want to be sure that your serious.
Also i see your Lithuanian and i have many friends from there and i would like to say Labas!
Please add me on msn - [email protected]
I only go in Otland a few days a month so msn would be much better, Also i prefer 8.60+ mapping but i can do lower clients aswell

Thanks.
--Gus--

Back