• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Evolution features - what do you want?

Napes

Owner of napes.se
Reaction score
Hello!

Napes is looking to expand and create several servers and our 2nd server will be a PvP-E heavily edited Evolution (10.37).
We're going to have a couple of different sets with several tiers on them.
Each tier requires a specific amount of rebirths or prestiges.
We are having a little of a dry time at the moment, and we'd love if you could help us add some features!
What features would you like to see in a PvP-E Evo?
Hit me!

Thanks,

Not one of those where you can get more than one prestige / rebirth each day, and slower exp in higher pr.
Make it playable for newbies, well balanced characters and monsters and all these other basic stuff an prestige server shuld have! xD

I agree with himii. I was actually working on one myself. But Deathz is comming out friday, and I know I won't get shit done haha. But I really dislike the xxx rebirths/prestiges ina day, I was going for like a max of 25 rebirths. And a rebirth/prestige would take a month or so to get. 10k for prestige/rebirth. Just make sure everything is done before you releash it. Good luck!

Im out for an ot where it takes like a week or so with an max pr on like 100, btw first prestige shuld always be hard!!
Put some time into it an pm me if you need any help and i will atleast try!!

@Tjay ageed with you deaths will be my life for a while :D cya there!!!

Im out for an ot where it takes like a week or so with an max pr on like 100, btw first prestige shuld always be hard!!
Put some time into it an pm me if you need any help and i will atleast try!!

@Tjay ageed with you deaths will be my life for a while :D cya there!!!
Yeah I worked on it for like 4-5 days then was eh why am I working on this when deathz is comming out friday lol. And im getting some things done with college. And haha see ya there bud.

Back