• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Evora or Ereth?

??????????

• Evora

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • Ereth

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more fond of the people within the project of Evora, so I voted for them.

wtf? Look the mappers of Evora ... Sharp, Magnetico, Peroxide, and anothers... Look Ereth... seabis, shirako, swordfish... LOL!

I think Evora seems like a promising OT, I don't see it failing.

where the fuck is the "none" option?

Evora: there are some nice ppl there, well only sykotitan :/
Ereth: i hate RL map with custom areas and it will probably be 8.6, so I hate it even more since 8.6 = bot version, and I'll not say that I hate then for being a br project coz I'll get a warning, btw none of them are going to anywhere, and will last for like 1 month or 2, okay? don't argue with me, just wait and see ;]

Ereth: i hate RL map with custom areas and it will probably be 8.6, so I hate it even more since 8.6 = bot version, and I'll not say that I hate then for being a br project coz I'll get a warning, btw none of them are going to anywhere, and will last for like 1 month or 2, okay? don't argue with me, just wait and see ;]

What does it matter about the team? I'm saying via Map..

cykotitan*
ye i know is bot version, but YOU know, ALL BRs/ PLs like 8.6(elfbot) ... stop that this shame of his country! Ereth 1-2 months?? funny... Just remember, u are also brazilian!

As a mapper I look at both projects, on one side I see a good team with a lot of chemistry in Evora, creating a well-detailed server, whole on the other I see a team who looks like their mapping belongs more for showoff. In this case, I have to give my vote to Evora.

I can't choose because I need to see the features you will have, I can't tell if a server is good just by the map.

I bet nwtr paid people for vote for ereth =D jk :p
Well i dont like real maps, and i also think the whole team of evora is doing a great work, and a harder one that ereth, it will be totally custom and that's better than ereth.
But we all know ereth can get more players than evora... anyways i voted for evora

I bet nwtr paid people for vote for ereth =D

problem?
troll+face.gif

It's like choosing between a turd and an apple, Evora ofcourse.

It's like choosing between a turd and an apple, Evora ofcourse.

Good joke, little(f**ing little) troll... I admire you, archez... putting "like" on troll posts.

I'd like to be able to see who voted for what, I bet you the entire Ereth team voted for themselves LOL.

I do not care who voted. And look ... OTLand, ONLY likes custom map, not likes real map. So I not care about this stupid vote, who are talking bad about my project, because it knows nothing.

I'd like to be able to see who voted for what, I bet you the entire Ereth team voted for themselves LOL.

ajaja u r stupid as fuck :3

i've chosen evora, i like it and i think that choosing my own project is nonsense
soo..
let's see who except evora's asslickers voted for them?

I voted for them and I'm not an asslicker, I barely even post on their thread however I do look at their mappings..
Now here's the part where I'm a dick:
Seem's like you already lost 2 mappers, hows that working out for ya?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back