• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Evora or Ereth?

??????????

• Evora

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • Ereth

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Evora more, since it's more my style..
Yet, Ereth looks very nice too, and I admire how much work they put into it..

I voted for them and I'm not an asslicker, I barely even post on their thread however I do look at their mappings..
Now here's the part where I'm a dick:
Seem's like you already lost 2 mappers, hows that working out for ya?

rarely small dick i think....

me & swordfish expelled them...
why?
cuz they didn't make any new shit for us, they only make our project retard, so if u wanted to shut us up u should go and kill yourself or maybe just stop posting nonsenses

I voted for them and I'm not an asslicker, I barely even post on their thread however I do look at their mappings..
Now here's the part where I'm a dick:
Seem's like you already lost 2 mappers, hows that working out for ya?

g00d another little troll. Problem if 2 mappers left the project?? If u have problem, make ONE real map with more than 130 quests + custom parts + 6 team for war on first day.

and why this yellow color, ***** ... i am not blind like you.

tell it to "The Defenders of Godlike EVORA"...
they started it and they should finish this discussion

Can't you just close this thread so people will stop fighting, kinda funny though considering they are fighting about maps.

wtf? Look the mappers of Evora ... Sharp, Magnetico, Peroxide, and anothers... Look Ereth... seabis, shirako, swordfish... LOL!

tell it to "The Defenders of Godlike EVORA"...
they started it and they should finish this discussion

This guy started it.

I'd vote for Evora for two reasons.

I prefer their mappings, they don't cry in this thread when someone say that Evora is better.

Close this thread.
Closed as requested... and a good call from your part if I must say so myself. This thread is becoming a shitstorm.

Some people here gotta learn to control their temper *cough* NWTR *cough* ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back