• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EVORA - The birth of a new project

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did red what you just sed. but i aint asking for the whole map, just some random pieces so we can expect what we can see.
and in teasers u also only show the best spots..
I'll think about it and I'll talk to Peroxide later today, we're gonna make a freewebs site, there you'll be able to see teasers, comments, chat, see quests... the whole enchilada... I'll let you know when ready. ;)

you guys just show us pieces which are important, we also want to see random things, just nature and stuff like that ;p

I guess the only reason I'm not showing nature parts is because nature is so simple to create. But if you guys want to see some nature I don't mind showing it :D
I'm at my Gf's atm so I'll be home later n map some shiet

It is nice to see random nature. Also guys, don't force yourself to post either random pictures of teasers, do both. Show us random pictures to keep us entertained, then hit us will a big teaser involving scripting like a quest that follows a theme. By doing both you can ensure that nobody will forget about this project while you develop it.

You guys said you wanted nature
2550ujd.png

Took you guys long enough. You would figure with such a large team we'd see more progress. GOGOGO get it done so I can play!

Here's what I've made for the freewebs site... Please tell me if you like it and make suggestions and all that. :D
2jbqhi1.jpg

Miss the advertising... ¬_¬

Really nice work, great to see the city comin' along :B

Really like it! :D might come some pic from me tonight also, but then Peroxide needs to take it.. hehe, botting atm so cant get mc to work with diffrent clients lol :!

don't like the wooden border there, it is floating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back