• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EVORA - The birth of a new project

Status
Not open for further replies.
@afton:
Next time use OpenGL gfx mode instead of DirectX so sprites won't be so sharp :p.

Alex, why did you take the xbox out of my bedroom -.^? I can't stream music to it in the fuckn lounge. -.-
PROTIP: Next time ask him irl instead of otland, you will get answered way faster.

Last edited:
He wasnt home..
Otherwise i wouldve kicked his head in.
That was fortunate, time in prison for kicking someone's head in would not be very constructive. Now you have the chance and time to seek for assistance to help you with anger management. I believe it would be very beneficial for both you and the people around you.

I'm generalizing quite a bit right now, something you kind of have to do in my position, so if this was just a joke or a way to build your online character, I'm hereby sorry.

Sincerely,
Dave

I'm talking about the avatar and signature you and Zisly use.
I understand and see how the avatar and signature I priorly used, yesterday to be more precise, can be seen as provocative and maybe hurting for someone. For that, I'm sorry and hope I can be forgiven.

Sincerely,
Dave

Last edited:
Stop going offtopic ffs, this thread isn't *Talk about signatures n other stupid shit*

Anyway, ontopic;

Credits to Aftonbladet
zyhi8l.png

Enough with the offtopic

Ontopic:

Killin' ;D
adzpdj.png

Giant Spider's
30arses.png

Was going to post more pictures of rook,
but Evora has been lacking feedback. We've been getting like 2 pieces of feedback per update we do,
and simply it's not enough.

Will post more later on.

//Peroxide

Wdf best maps i've ever seen i made an account just to post this

Enough with the offtopic

Ontopic:

Killin' ;D
adzpdj.png

Giant Spider's
30arses.png

Was going to post more pictures of rook,
but Evora has been lacking feedback. We've been getting like 2 pieces of feedback per update we do,
and simply it's not enough.

Will post more later on.

//Peroxide

Cmon guys :-

Supply him so we can work on the other things too, me & Cykotitan wants to start working... .. . . ;)

The mapping quality of those pictures were really good - As usually ;-)

Looks sweet, I love the "POH" style maps for giant spiders etc, and I don't like those floors in the town but that's just cause I don't like the sprite :p I do like the targets though. Keep it up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back