• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EVORA - The birth of a new project

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew I shouldn't have tested the wits of this maze again...
oh5qub.png

I can't seem to find my way out of this hellhole!
2i0zthw.png

its just an empty cave with some gravel...

A cave doesn't need to be spammed, it looks good as it is, besides which I doubt you'd even find gravel in a real cave... (the jaggered part of a cave anyway, not the wide open ones) and they're constricting soo.. less details the better.

It seems to me that there is no way out of this damn maze,
I've been searching for hours now and it seems every new path I come across either leads
to a trap or death. I am the lone survivor of my team and I dear not fail.

swtw92.png

Woawaaaa it´s a really creative mapping piece. I like it. Only don´t get why the demon is to the north of the human and not otherwise xD. The other pieces are also really great. I only don´t want to face 2 hellfire fighters at the same time! I also do like the 2 fire fields and the stone :).

I happened to have been wandering through this damn maze and come across an
old, old friend. We teamed up to try and beat this damned trickery maze..

tumblr_lqv8xojucz1r1utmjo1_500.png

tumblr_lqv932Ti3x1r1utmjo1_500.png

tumblr_lqv976N6RU1r1utmjo1_500.png

Woawaaaa it´s a really creative mapping piece. I like it. Only don´t get why the demon is to the north of the human and not otherwise xD. The other pieces are also really great. I only don´t want to face 2 hellfire fighters at the same time! I also do like the 2 fire fields and the stone :).

Demon has cornered the player and is about to kill it's prey? Maybe that's why? Logic bro, use it.

I happened to have been wandering through this damn maze and come across an
old, old friend. We teamed up to try and beat this damned trickery maze..

tumblr_lqv8xojucz1r1utmjo1_500.png

tumblr_lqv932Ti3x1r1utmjo1_500.png

tumblr_lqv976N6RU1r1utmjo1_500.png

Damn you Peroxide, calling my post offtopic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom