• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EVORA - The birth of a new project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cethreal Rainforest
tumblr_lrkb1qOwVw1r1utmjo1_500.png

that looks awesome!

We've been playing OTs plus I let him put my xbox 360 in his bedroom for a bit... because I'm borrowing his PS2 for guitar hero ;o xD

Just bumping with a minimap update of the Forest size, this forest is on top of a mountain but also extends itself onto the surface floor.

tumblr_ls646w625r1r1utmjo1_400.png

P.S The Black bits to the top left is waterfalls (This floor is +3 floors of the mountain)​

Just bumping with a minimap update of the Forest size, this forest is on top of a mountain but also extends itself onto the surface floor.

P.S The Black bits to the top left is waterfalls (This floor is +3 floors of the mountain)​

SO F*CKIN' GREAT MAN D:!
What looks really "new/rare" is all the nature together o_O and if it's seenable on the +3 floor, I guess there are giant trees, am I right? O:
Still beaing so extremily amazing! :O

Looks like you've used the spray tool in Paint :( But well, good? :D

Looks like you've used the spray tool in Paint :( But well, good? :D

Exactly my thoughts :p

I don't know.... I don't think it looks really good and I definitely don't like the nature around it.

It is spray tool from paint. xD I'm pretty sure.

The mountain looks PRETTY good, but I hate the rest.

ye the nature looks crowded but i wanna see ingame screens of the forest and maybe then i will change my mind ;)
I think the latest pictures from Peroxide is the pictures from this forest. It looks similar if you look in-game and on minimap. But I'm not sure though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back