• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EVORA - The birth of a new project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just trying to make a point here; This project will lead nowhere, even if it finish it will be ruled by botters. Personally, I would probably bot on this server if I would play it. It would give me an huge advantage and the chances of getting caught would be extremely low. But I will probably not play this server because it will not have enough players online to create a community ingame, and therefore there will not be fun; It will be rare to spot other players on the map. I'm not trying to be rude or whatsoever, I'm just trying to make you guys aware of how it usually works when it comes to custom maps. Therefore I'm asking you this: How will you get players in a fair way and how will you avoid botters?

Just trying to make a point here; This project will lead nowhere, even if it finish it will be ruled by botters. Personally, I would probably bot on this server if I would play it. It would give me an huge advantage and the chances of getting caught would be extremely low. But I will probably not play this server because it will not have enough players online to create a community ingame, and therefore there will not be fun; It will be rare to spot other players on the map. I'm not trying to be rude or whatsoever, I'm just trying to make you guys aware of how it usually works when it comes to custom maps. Therefore I'm asking you this: How will you get players in a fair way and how will you avoid botters?

Active staff members that speak the languages that our server has members of majority, and a GM from specific timezones etc so that way there is usually a staff member online for help/reports.

2n7nsh.png

Active staff members that speak the languages that our server has members of majority, and a GM from specific timezones etc so that way there is usually a staff member online for help/reports.

2n7nsh.png

On the right side the lawn grass hanging off the edge by the window looks awkward to me, I suggest removing it.

Kejsaren, you're acting just like you've been living for centuries. "But guess what?" You didn't. So crawl back where you came from, suck out the negative thoughts - Because all you have right in now is to not have a single clue. Unmature, that's what. Trying to act cool on a forum *Cough* Troll. There's lots of stuff to do to keep botters out of private servers that have been proven to work, also our staff is more then enough experienced to keep track of an RPG Community to it's best.

Go back to the sewer you came from.

Saying this loud and clear, You will not be able to bot on our server as long as we don't welcome the public with bare hands saying *Please Bot*.

It is never gonna happend.

--- Nice Elves mate & Videos r cool too :)

Last edited:
bump ;D I do have more pictures but I'm not posting till I get some feedback for this lot. I've done too much mapping today.

Elf in underground? It's new to me, but it's really good.

I find your name more interesting than the mapping lol but still good job on that piece, although it needs some more light source abit south from you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back