• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Evos?

TibiaBooa

Mapper
Reaction score
What happend with all evos with 8.6? What i can find, there are only rl maps with 7.x or newest client..

I want 8.6 evos back ;(

Its only me and @reddit hosting it nowdays. a bit dissapointed in that case, if you are up to help me with balance vocations I can relaunch it :)

first of all budex have the worst evo he tried to copy frozzeria but total failed with his server of all crashes and his bad sources.
highly recommended server is Frozeria.net

first of all budex have the worst evo he tried to copy frozzeria but total failed with his server of all crashes and his bad sources.
highly recommended server is Frozeria.net
no word anymore for you dude, you show what you can and what you did here

I bet he didn't read it. Just linked something weird. I remember frozeria back in the days. One of the best evos. I was like, whaaaaaaaat is it online and i just didn't find it. That wasn't the case sadly. Weird server now with loooooooow exp and level 2k requirement on dons xD

I bet he didn't read it. Just linked something weird. I remember frozeria back in the days. One of the best evos. I was like, whaaaaaaaat is it online and i just didn't find it. That wasn't the case sadly. Weird server now with loooooooow exp and level 2k requirement on dons xD
thats was most spoofed ot

ghostot opened but i think too few players to have fun

what we need for good 8.6 evo?
many players, fun pvp and just some spawns/quests? what more needs?
i think someone should open ots like that

thats not evo thats soem custom things we do not like
we need simple fun 8.6 evo

Back