• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EvoSoft's Mapping Diary

The greater verision of "Underground Depot".
1z5j3ar.png

(Picture in PNG now :p)

at first,
you have to make nromal bushes,
snowy with those floating ice things
@last mapping,
looks alot better then before (7.5/10)
jsut press Ctrl+MouseScroll(press)
and take a screenshot again. :)

yep,
that's better
but why you made grass tufts
into a cave?, I think grass dont
look very well there.
You could use some variations of cave walls,
and maybe you could add a second ground,
which would fit there.

Okay yes, you're using RAW but you're not making a good shape, the shapes ur doing look 100% autobordered, play more with the borders and try not to make squares, if u dont understand me:
fw7kna.png

Some of you guys who writes such things as; you need improvement, you need to practise. Tell him what he need to improve instead.

@Eiserne~
I thought the same,
but it's not.

@Evo~
If you want to use one of the walls,
you should use the brown one,
because I think they would fit better.
You also should think about your second ground,
you used I think this ground don't fit there.
Maybe you should use the normal dirt(id:103).

Use normal dirt as stated before, now add more 'mud' grounds that makes people walk slower so you can't run that by really fast, makes them have time to look around them and see the mapping. Remove the grass tuft to the < that looks like a flower and add3 ~ 4 of the really small one across the map, nowhere near together. The depot seems dead, add paintings to the walls and cracks, and maybe broken chairs.. Remove 45% of all those big rocks, you're using way too much of those, Oh and add a dustbin (trashcan) in the depot.

You're improving, nice job.

Sorry for the inactivity, have been moving >.<
Won't get internet untill maybe 3-4 days?
Anyway, I am mapping (On my regular computer)

BUMP

Back