• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Exania OT! HighEXP-8.60 - Custom Evo Server! PVP-e

Heyo guys its me again, I have a question! you like more a "own client" anti bot client" or the normal 8.60 client ? bcus im unsure if I should do a own client "8.60"

EDIT: bcus I want to have a bot free server ^^ I dont like bot users "unfair pvp" ^^

if u don't want botters don't go 8.6 ;) but it will be impossible to get rid of all botters even with newer clients unless u have team of gms checking chars 24/7

Yeah like hehemidu said dont go 8.6 if you dont want botters on your server unless you have a team of active gms that often check players if they bot, i personally will check this server out cause i like a lot highexp servers and this one looks pretty nice . Sretno sa serverom ;)

Problem is, I want to be honest: I dont like 8.6++ Servers ^^

Well then I pick the thing with staff team checking botters haha

Heyo guys its me again, I have a question. You think its better to do more than 1 manarune and healingrune? or should I keep it like now? "just 1 manarune and 1 healingrune" ?

So, 1 Starter manarune, 1 Quest manarune, 1 donator manarune? same for uhs. =?

why the donator manarune? i know a lot of evo servers got it but isnt the donator gear strong enough on its own?

just make a starter manarune, some midlevel manarune from easy quest and then a hard questrune for endgame stuff

I have a question , will uh scale with lvl? ( like on forgottenl server )

why the donator manarune? i know a lot of evo servers got it but isnt the donator gear strong enough on its own?

just make a starter manarune, some midlevel manarune from easy quest and then a hard questrune for endgame stuff

Maybe you think it will be OP but na it will heal max 2-3% more and it will be in Itemshop you can get really easy the donator set ingame without to pay for it ^^

I have a question , will uh scale with lvl? ( like on forgottenl server )

Yes ^^ higher level = more heal "on all manarunes and healingrunes"

Heyyo guys, just want to say, I have revamaped the city its not anymore in sand style bcus: I really dont like the sand style to be honest "I never was a fan of the map, I tought first the map is good but I was not happy with the map :/, I like more nature style :p" here some pics :p

Temple!
26bVwot.jpg

H0V75UM.jpg

aIZ4Axm.jpg

mWe54QW.jpg

6SJNJlz.jpg

cTw9mAX.jpg

y4eYrbr.jpg

I hope you guys like the city :D, TibiaFX.

Hiho guys, we changed from 1 mr and 1 uh to 3 mrs and 3 uhs :p

Super Manarune - 10% heal
Mega Manarune - 11% heal
Ultimate Manarune - 13% heal

Super Healingrune - 20% heal
Mega Healingrune - 21% heal
Ultimate Healingrune - 23% heal

Alredy said the best manarune wont be alot better than the starter or quest manarune ^^

Ultimate Manarune and Ultimate Healingrune has been added in itemshop for 400 tokens :p

and sorry for my english xD I do my best :D

What you think about a beta day ? from friday 18.00"CEST Time" to saturday 18.00 "CEST Time" ? so you can test a bit the server = better for me so you guys can give me a real feedback if the server is funny or not = better for the start :p what you think? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
What you think about a beta day ? from friday 18.00"swedish time" to saturday 18.00 "swedish time" ? so you can test a bit the server = better for me so you guys can give me a real feedback if the server is funny or not = better for the start :p what you think? :D
Say CEST instead so you don't confuse people. :p

Back