• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Exania OT! HighEXP-8.60 - Custom Evo Server! PVP-e

TibiaFX

Reaction score
S4L4yGI.png

Hello guys! Are you ready for a new custom Highexp Evo-Ot? Today I'll show you some pics and information about my OT!

First of all, the Evolution city.
bhA6TVx.jpg
It is actually mapped by @GOD Wille, but he allowed me to use his old revamped Evolution Map! Here are some pics of the map!

Temple:
BfITr9N.jpg

Some pictures of city/houses:
kTLIEc1.jpg

9DAWFlK.jpg

More pics of the city coming soon.

Lets start with the Talent system, you will every 5.000 levels you will gain "1 Talent point". What can you do with them? You can spend them at the Talent npc where you may choose to get 1% more dmg or 1% more hp/mp. (More talents may be added in the future)

A3wd9wr.png

aB8XmtR.png

We got over 10 automatical events which starts every 2-3hours!
- LMS "Last Man Standing".
- FFA "Free For All".
- Zombie Event.
- CTF "Capture The Flag".
- DTK "Defend The King".
- Crown Event.
- Chair Event.
- Dota Event.
- Fire Storm Event.
- Survival Event.

Some information about the vocations!
Paladin is a vocation with low HP but most dmg ingame!
Knight is a vocation with the most HP ingame but small dmg!
Sorcerer is a vocation with much DMG but less mana than druid!
Druid is a vocation with much MANA but less dmg than sorcerer!

About the quests and donation items.
At Exania the donation items are not a lot stronger than the quest items, perhaps max 10% better. The thinking behind this is to bring a more fair server. Saying that, you may also get the "best" items ingame simply by PK:ing which will give you Tokens.

Regarding spells..
There will just be one healing rune/manarune at the server which will scale by your level. Don't worry though. Worth mentioning is that we have added a lot of custom spells to each and every vocation.

The monster system:
We have added over 16 spawns! But 2 of them are 'starter spawns'. We will always update the monster spawns to make you guys happy with some new spawns/content. In my personal opinion it's boring to exp in the very same spawn for long periods of time, I'm sure you are feeling the same!

fhB89TB.jpg

About the bless and level system!
- Bless: You wont lose alot of your levels if you die! you will lose max 4-5 levels!
- Level system: You will gain most experience by monsters but to balance it out a little, you will also gain some exp from players too which may bring fun and enjoyable WAR's!

Boss system:
Exp Boss: We are currently working on a "Boss Exp System". The so called 'Exp boss' will spawn every day at 18.00 CET. You may gain a lot of exp by the boss if you participate in the Event and helps with killing it! You can't block the exp boss alone of course! A knight will be needed along with a druid who will have to sio the blocker!

Money Boss: The money bosses will respawn every 10 minutes. You will gain the most money from killing these bosses! There will be alot of money bosses, so its possible to get alot of money - so do not worry of full respawns!

Some people will wonder; "why should I loot money if its a High-Exp ot". The thing is that you will be able to 'buy' acces to more better spawns where you will be able to hunt until you die.

About the PVP
You can be sure that there won't be any 'OP' vocation. If we get reports of the vocation during the start we will fix & test it fast as possible in order to make you/the players happy!

Lottery Bird
What does a lottery bird do? You may get a donation item from the lottery bird! The lottery birds will be randomly given out to the higher part of the players (top 1-50) every six hour in order to prevent "lottery MC'ers".

House information:
House prices are high because it will be relatively easy to gain money - but even so it will take some time!
- It will cost 1 Gold nugget/100CC / each SQM.
Don't worry though. It will buff the price of money into the game which is a positive thing!

About BOT!
Botting in exania is not legal! If you are using bot it will not matter if it's just light bot or heal bot. You will get a notation for sure.
- First 2X notates means 1 days ban.
- Second 2X notates means 7 days ban
- Third 2X notates will result in a deletion.

Why did we create Exania?
I have seen a lot of servers in the past which closed for no reason or lack of developing from the owners. We are not one of these, we would like to improve steadily and not thinking about closing/giving up after a short time.

Feedback
Please give me your honest feedback about the server & what you think would be fun to see in the server - and I will try to respond and think about it!

Team
Marko Perkic (me) - Developer
@tetra20 - Scripter

Contact
If you need to contact me regarding anything related to this, just send me a PM here at OTland or message me at Facebook

Kind regards: TibiaFX Team - Server made by HighExp lovers, for HighExp lovers!

Last edited:
I really liked the system , peoples have a big chance to get power without donating by real money.
Also the talent system looks awesome !
I will be waiting for this , i hope you can open it asap ! :D

Wow i will be waiting for this ;)

Oh, nice to hear mate :D, I will do my best to open the server fast as possible :p

I really liked the system , peoples have a big chance to get power without donating by real money.
Also the talent system looks awesome !
I will be waiting for this , i hope you can open it asap ! :D

Haha thanks for your cool feedback :D

aHYIfsW.jpg

Item shop has been added! doing my best to start the server soon! :D

Sorry for the double post but forgot to tell you guys something, I mean with 18000k = 18.000 level and not 1,8m haha sorry :p

You know.. your missing a big deal here you could make it rebirth :D just a good idea for you have have in mind

The bad thing is, I think alot of ppls dont like rebirth system :p
:( I must be the only one who loves the rebirth systems I quitted tibia just because it didnt have lots of servers with rebirth systems anymore those were the days... loved the rebirth servers and I hated all the other types of servers

To be honest, I love rebirth servers too but the problem is "alredy said" most ppls dont like rebirth servers :p

Heyo guys its me again, I want to ask you guys something, should I do exania very high exp? with rebirth etc. or you guys like more to be under level 100k =? bcus I want to know what the community want :D honest answer please :p

ah sorry for the double post xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if u ever played madness u know reb is awesome ^^ but make it take like 2-3 days to get 1 reb lawl

Well, if u ever played madness u know reb is awesome ^^ but make it take like 2-3 days to get 1 reb lawl

Nope I never played madness ^^ but I dont want to reset my ot every 1 month or something like that bcus the server died ^^

Lol.. Madness had shitload of servers and lasted about a year if Im not wrong.. Max reb was like 300 and u get a new voc LEGEND and u start all over.. but it took like 3 months to get legend, or more

Back