• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Excessive Liking...

kirrebati

Reaction score
We all know of her... the person who likes every single post. If you thought of azzkaban, then yes; you're right, that's the person I'm talking about.
Right now she has liked around 5000 posts.

Do you guys get annoyed? I know I do... It drives me insane. I've seen that I'm not the only one who gets annoyed by this person's likes.

The solution is simple, just ignore her. Yes I know that, but seriously I've barely seen her post anything, and why does she like every post even if some posts are really stupid? If I'm correct, she's not good in English (no offense) so where's the sense in liking a post that you don't even understand?

I'm not hating. I just think it's ridicilous to like something when you don't even like it. It's called like for a reason, so stop with the excessive liking! I don't favor the fact that everyone who gets annoyed by her must ignore her. If a person makes many people annoyed, then there must be something wrong with that person.

I'm ready to debate with you guys. Bring it on.

It doesn't bother me that he/she has given more than 5,000 likes, what bothers me is the fact he/she has wasted so much time sitting around doing so. Go outside! There is oxygen and a bright sun, and people - interact with them.

You only live once... ^_^

I don't think it bothers a lot of people(? Why does it bother you so much? She uses likes as a way of "I read this" thingy, let her be happy.

What bothers me that some people are actually dumb enough to make a thread complaining about someone who is spreading likes.

She uses likes as a way of "I read this" thingy, let her be happy.

I agree with this. It would be nice, in my opinion, if there was some form of notification that you read something, letting the other person know, besides "liking", because you may not want to carry on an argument which you dislike, but you want them to know you have read their post(s).

Oh and to add on to my "idea", I suppose it doesn't need to show a notification up by the user settings, but on the post itself it may show "J.Dre has read this post." or something similar...but whatever, just a random thought! I have a lot of those, ha ha.

Thats funny
Keep it up people :D

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guys
Can I get likes for no reason? :D

Like.

whats is the problem?
I read every thread, and mark like for not read again. My english is bad, OC, I'm from Chile ( Yo hablo español ).

1- You post = Like = I read your post.
2- You send me this:
kirrebati - Today 17:07 - permalink View Conversation Report
There should be a rule that says you can't excessive like posts... Because you're literally liking EVERY GODDAMN FCKING POST THAT EXIST... Stop that please. Seriously.
Reply: You dont wanna likes, ok, no more likes for you. Simple?
3- I have list of every people say no more likes and you in my list NOW.
and 4-

kirrebati

Add as Friend
Add to Ignore List
Find latest posts
Find latest started threads
View Articles
View Blog Entries
View Conversations
Likes Received (5) <--------
Likes Given (2)

Topic creator

I will now like every post I see from you from now on <3

Like.

whats is the problem?
I read every thread, and mark like for not read again. My english is bad, OC, I'm from Chile ( Yo hablo español ).

2- You send me this:

and 4-

You win, End of story U PWN DUDE!
I started liking u now for some wired reason xD

~We are legion~
it's clearly a geth, they all eventually agree that the post deserves a like.

whats is the problem?

and 4-

If you can't remember which threads/post you've read, then you've got to be a real retard.

Like = I like this post because of x reason.
Like ≠ I like this post because of remembering which thread I've read.

And the issue is not whether I want or whether I don't want likes from you. It's that you are using the like button in the wrong way which, for me, has made the like button lose its purpose and "value".

I have a list of every people that are ignorant, and you're in my list NOW.

If you can't remember which threads/post you've read, then you've got to be a real retard.

Like = I like this post because of x reason.
Like ≠ I like this post because of remembering which thread I've read.

And the issue is not whether I want or whether I don't want likes from you. It's that you are using the like button in the wrong way which, for me, has made the like button lose its purpose and "value".

I have a list of every people that are ignorant, and you're in my list NOW.
People like you are the most annoying in the world, had a friend like you.. hes no longer my friend.
Are you usually walking on the street telling people what they are doing wrong etc?

Keep that hate shit to your own.

Last edited:
Back