• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Excessive Liking...

If you can't remember which threads/post you've read, then you've got to be a real retard.

Like = I like this post because of x reason.
Like ≠ I like this post because of remembering which thread I've read.

And the issue is not whether I want or whether I don't want likes from you. It's that you are using the like button in the wrong way which, for me, has made the like button lose its purpose and "value".

I have a list of every people that are ignorant, and you're in my list NOW.

And what's wrong with that? Not liek we are all gonna start using likes to do that, she's just an exception who doesn't bother anyone except yourself afaik (and I've seen lots of responses already)

If you can't remember which threads/post you've read, then you've got to be a real retard.

Like = I like this post because of x reason.
Like ≠ I like this post because of remembering which thread I've read.

And the issue is not whether I want or whether I don't want likes from you. It's that you are using the like button in the wrong way which, for me, has made the like button lose its purpose and "value".

I have a list of every people that are ignorant, and you're in my list NOW.
If he/she likes every post, it's her own goddam business, do you seriously have nothing better to do than complain about someone that likes alot of posts, does it make your life worse if he/she likes everything? Does it affect you? Does it make you unable to fullfil your activities? If you answered yes to any of these, then you , sir, need to get a life. Spreading likes is better than spreading dislikes as I said before.

Like.

whats is the problem?
I read every thread, and mark like for not read again. My english is bad, OC, I'm from Chile ( Yo hablo español ).

1- You post = Like = I read your post.
2- You send me this:

Reply: You dont wanna likes, ok, no more likes for you. Simple?
3- I have list of every people say no more likes and you in my list NOW.
and 4-

seems like you good person.

The problem is that you guys are too ignorant to understand what I am trying to point out... I can explain it to you, but I can't make you understand it.
I'm NOT hating, so stop being so dramatic. I'm saying that she is misusing the like button. And I'm not the only one who gets annoyed by it, obviously since this has already been discussed in a thread before.

@Mjmackan, I once had a friend like you too. But I grew up and he didn't. He was too thickminded to realize that the world isn't all about love and having fun.

The problem is that you guys are too ignorant to understand what I am trying to point out... I can explain it to you, but I can't make you understand it.
I'm NOT hating, so stop being so dramatic. I'm saying that she is misusing the like button. And I'm not the only one who gets annoyed by it, obviously since this has already been discussed in a thread before.

@Mjmackan, I once had a friend like you too. But I grew up and he didn't. He was too thickminded to realize that the world isn't all about love and having fun.

well i can understand allways to get a notify about it is kinda dum thing ... but who cares i mean for me the likes didnt lose value if some1 else uses it like he wants to .... the ppl all over the world thinks to much what others thinks about it and what they do for it ... well if some1 hate that i like wolfs ... i just say and who cares ? i still like em ... and this isnt irl ... its so huge that small thinks can make ppl mad or well get annoyed ...

Sorry for this english wanst my best part of today ^^ kinda tired

I understand, but if you like wolves (I do too) and you don't care what people think, then I can dislike that she uses the like button in the wrong way. Because it's a fact that she does.
It's like if I suddenly started Rep+ every single post.

Last edited:
I understand, but if you like wolves (I do too) and you don't care what people think, then I can dislike that she uses the like button in the wrong way. Because it's a fact that she does.
It's like if I suddenly started Rep+ every single post.

even if she uses it in the wrong way? why do you have to care about it?
i think you dont have facebook then ... i mean that is worse then ever now..

Even if wolves occasionally kill people? Why do you have to like them? Because you do. And I care.
It speaks for itself... you like something because you actually like it.
I don't feel like carrying this discussion on anymore since you can't understand how I think. It's like playing chess with a pigeon.

Even if wolves occasionally kill people? Why do you have to like them? Because you do. And I care.
It speaks for itself... you like something because you actually like it.
I don't feel like carrying this discussion on anymore since you can't understand how I think. It's like playing chess with a pigeon.

i understand and well wolves get killed for killing ppl ... and what we gonna do about it? we cant do anything.
what if i smoke with my nose ... does it change for you to smoke with your mouth or not ?

Back