• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua exhausted from config.lua

darksta

Reaction score
hello!

perform the following configurations in config.lua exhausted and does not work : s
I should fix to work correctly?
Code:
-- exhausted time in ms (1000 = 1sec)exhausted time in ms (1000 = 1 second) for none-aggressive spells/weapons

exhausted = 2*1000

-- exhausted time in ms (1000 = 1 second) for aggressive spells/weapons
fightexhausted = 2000

-- how many ms to add if the player is already exhausted and tries to cast a spell (1000 = 1sec)
exhaustedadd = 0*1000

ot version 8.60

helpme :c

Which server is that?
What does not work here?

server is forgotten 8.60

the player still making spells, all the time, without having exahusted
as I said, exhausted configuration does not work: s, another way to configure the exhausted?

I am having a problem with exhaustion it says a spell every 2 seconds how can I fix this? I have this in spells.xml, but still I have around 2 seconds of exhaustion. <instant name="Intense Healing" words="exura gran" lvl="20" mana="70" aggressive="0" selftarget="1" exhaustion="500" groups="2,2000" icon="2" needlearn="0" event="script" value="healing/intense healing.lua">

Back