• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Exhibitions's Way of Mapping

Exhibition

~*Creative Mapper*~
Reaction score
Howdy Mates,

I'm new here around this Forum and also new to Mapping but I feel like showing off what I've done so far :)

This is a Little Swamp test, It was mostly just to get used to the different sprites...
d07b64be.png

This is a Little Desert Fortress, or however you wanna call it :p
I'm going to post some more of it once I'm fully done with it
3909f455.png

UPDATE!

Made a A little House, I hope you guys like it :p
308c6ec1.png

That was it for now, but I'll keep you updated for sure, once I've made another piece of mapping...

sincerly, Exhibition

Last edited:
O__O Pretty nice.

But somethings in jungle I don't like. Keep it up.

I got to agree with Neon, this looks pretty nice.
Just work on those little bugs where are around and it'll be awesome!

Reputation up for your good work ;)!

Thanks for all the comments,Yea the swamp was mostly to test it out a bit, I'll try to delete the rest of the bugs which i can find ^^

sincerly, Exhibition

Added a New Picture, I'm going to post the revamped Swamp later aswell :)

sincerly, Exhibition

didnt like the new house, its so overdone.. and the structure is way to big to be sexy, atleast if you ask me. keep being creative though

didnt like the new house, its so overdone.. and the structure is way to big to be sexy, atleast if you ask me. keep being creative though

Yea, you might be right about the size, I'll try to make it in another size, let's see how it turns out :p

but well about the concept, it might be a bit overdone but well that was the concept from the start ^^

I wanted to make like different apartments which look like 1 house and the system itself worked out ^_^

sincerly, Exhibition

Rates:
-5/10(Bad)
5-7/10(Average)
8-9.9/10(Good)

Variation: 9.9/10
Detail: 8/10
Environment: 9/10
Fits the theme: YES (yes:+1/10)(no:+0/10)
creative: YES (yes:+1/10)(no:+0/10)
Nature: 9/10

Overall score: 37.9/40

comment:This is just amazing! Its creative its beautiful its unique. All what a map should be. A Bit Over Detailed here and there maybe but really its amazing!

Kind Regards,
Yours Phoonix.

Back