• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Exiva doesnt work like it should!

puttmannen

Reaction score
If for example someone is higher,lower level to the east, it doesnt say so, it always says to the east, but never higher or lower. Please fix it :/:blink:

If for example someone is higher,lower level to the east, it doesnt say so, it always says to the east, but never higher or lower. Please fix it :/:blink:

If you are 5km away from the one you are exivaing ofc it wont say higher level, lower level etc. Do you think it should work like a gps?

weezy ur dumb fuck.. @topic, well i dont got a problem with it, i mean its fine enough :D

Slip u dumba** im talking about sqms .. like 10 sqm. And btw, a gps doesnt say lower,higher "level" etc u tard

so explain further you idiot, i know you want it to work like a gps

U crazy retarded NooB i did write "If for example someone is higher,lower level to the east, it doesnt say so". U idiot -.- READ AND THEN MAKE A REPLY -.-

Last edited:
I read it and i dont like it, and it works perfect maybe your eyes are fucked up or something

Haha stop own yourself man, first your talking about 5km, then you saw i wrote "if someone is higher level to the east" and then you realised you owned yourself.

And what u dont like?. It doesnt work 100%, so what are u complaining about, just stop write and make a fool of yourself.

And ur talking about my eyes? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH look at my topic and look at your answer? Does your post really fit to my topic?. naab

Slip, you probably know the answer and alot of people probably asked you before but; Are you brainless?

You spend more time on the forum flaming posts with retarded comments than you do in-game.. Im impressed you even reached level 120+! Congratulations.

lool

Serious slip ur soo bad, ur owning urself, lol.

You mix tibia with real life, a GPS can't say lower or higher level to the~.. Seriously that's awkward.

And YEAH as Apofex just said, you're like playing the forum not the game..Oo

Slip, you probably know the answer and alot of people probably asked you before but; Are you brainless?

You spend more time on the forum flaming posts with retarded comments than you do in-game.. Im impressed you even reached level 120+! Congratulations.

And I'm amazed that you lied when I said that you teamed with those guys can't stand the truth huh?
Ok we know your team sucks ass and how immature you are, but hey thats you. And the other guy above we shouldn't even talk since I feel sorry everytime I talk about you.
I like playing the forum it's much better than this 2d game lolz

You still mix the bad 2D game with real life, so actually it can't be that bad.

Or maybe the game is like your real life?!, you're poor in-game and in real life too!:O:D
And that's maybe one of many reasons why you don't know how a GPS works.

That one ^ was quite smoooooth, like a punch in thaaa face.

Can't wait to see ur post reply, so I can own u once again, lol;D

Last edited:
so tell me how i mix them up please explain it, and who said i'm poor ingame you're just changing the subject piteå man

I am?, can't see where im changing the subject lol.
And ya I can actually explain why u mix them up, you said that a GPS says "go to lower level, higher level" etc.

And as far as I know it doesn't, but I do know a bad 2D game when it says something like that.
Anything more you want me to explain?

I am?, can't see where im changing the subject lol.
And ya I can actually explain why u mix them up, you said that a GPS says "go to lower level, higher level" etc.

And as far as I know it doesn't, but I do know a bad 2D game when it says something like that.
Anything more you want me to explain?

ok next time so you will understand i do it like this; [sarcasm][/sarcasm]. Ok little boy? now go play with your dolls

On real tibia it wont say

"18:30 Grizmo The Fourth is on a lower level and far to east."

But as soon as you get in the range of "just to the east" it will show you lower or higher.

I'm sure you understand if you want to.

Dude im not talking about far, im talking about 10sqms like i told before. And try it and u will see it wont work. If still player is higher or lower level to the east it says to the east.

Back